chapter 3

I woke up the next day on my bed. My arm was sore. I got put of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as i was finished I put on jeans a shirt and a baggy oversized sweater.i had my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I decided to use minimal make up today. I was now beyond the point of caring what people think it my appearance I mean I still used fashion sense in what I wore but I wasn't gonna dress to impress. I went into the main room to make some coffee. While I was getting everything ready I lit a cigarette. Aa soon as I had everything ready I went downstairs. To my surprise becks care was outside waiting for me. I got in the passenger seat and we drove to school. I was nervous about seeing jade today I'm still trying to recoupe after yesterday. As soon as we got to school I went and got all of my books. I stuffed them in my bag.i went to have one more cigarette before class. As soon as the bell rang I walked into Sikowitz class and sat down beck came in and sat beside me followed by Jade. I looked over at jade and she glared ar me. I turned my attention to the front and watched as Sikowitz sat on the small stage. He went on talking about acting teqniques i just very secretly slipped in my red ear buds that were hidden perfect by my sweater and hair.

When i git the news today
I didn't know what to say
So i just hung up the phone

Took a walk to clear my head
And thus is where the walking lead
Can't believe you're really gone

So I'm gonna sit right here
on the edge of this pier
And watch the sunset disappear
And drink a beer

It's funny how the good ones go
Too soon but the good Lord knows
The reasons why i guess

Sometimes the greater plan
Is kind of hard to understand
Right now it don't make sense
I can't make it all make sense

So I'm gonna sit right here
On the edge of my pier
And watch the sunset disappear
And drink a beer

So long my friend
Until we meet again
I'll remember you
And all the times that we used to

Sit right here
On the edge of this pier
And drink a beer
Drink a beer
Yeah

I listened to my voice fade out. I had written the song after my brother died. It happened about 3 months ago I had been taking it pretty rough. Through everything that happened with my parents and all the other stuff he was always the one that was there for me. I hadn't realized how long i had been zoned out for when beck tapped my shoulder.i quickly pulled out my headphones and got up. We were walking and i turned into the Blackbox and went up the ladder to my room. I pulled out my pack and lit up. That's when beck opened the door
Me- (mumbles) son of a bitch (hides cigarette up sleeve)
Beck- what was that
Me- nothing
Beck- why is there smoke
Me- oh...Umm. ..III ...Umm
Beck- Cat what were you doing when I opened the door

The cigarette pressed against my arm and it burned me and I dropped it. It rolled towards beck. He grabbed it and looked over at me. And took a drag off it.

Beck- how long
Me- how long what
Beck- how long have you been smoking
Me - about 2 years
Beck- how the hell am I just finding this out
Me- because I hid it
Beck- why
Me- because if anyone knew I did I'd be in serious trouble.
Beck- yea I guess

He took another long frag off my cigarette and handed it back. I killed ot and we decided to ditch our block two class. We walked out to becks car and got in. We pulled out of the HA parking lot and just started driving.
Me- beck can you drive me home I just realized my phone is there
Beck- yea sure

We drove to my apartment building and got out. I was six floors up we walked into my apartment. It was a bit messy I haven't had a chance to clean. I walked into my room grabbed my phone and walked back. We sat on the couch just chatting for about an hour. We decided that we should probably get back to school so we went out to the car and drove to school. We were walking back in when jade came out.

Jade- well look who it is little miss I'm better than you and her little boy toy.
Me- Jade I am not in the fucking mood I am going to give you 5 seconds to leave
Jade- oohhh I'm sooo scared of little cat valentine, keep dreaming sweetie if you even such as tried to touch me I'd...

At that moment I gut jade off by punching her square in the jaw as hard as I could. She stumbled back holding her face and I watched blood drip between two of her fingers. I went to walk away when I felt a sharp pain. Jade was now on top of me punching me in the face repeatedly. I saw one last punch come down and then everything went black.

Becks POV

I watched jade tackle cat to the ground and start to pound her face. I quickly ran up and pulled jade off. Cat had two black eyes a large cut on her forehead and a clearly broken nose. I quickly picked her up and sprinted to my car with her in my arms. I laid her in the passenger seat and sped all the way to the hospital. Cat was bleeding all over my car but at that moment I didn't care.i looked over and saw her eyes were now open. I quickly got her inside and the lady at the front desk said we'd be waiting for at least 45 minutes. I pulled out my wallet and pulled our $200 that's yours if she goes next. We were sitting there waiting and they called her in . The doctor cleaned her cut and pit 13 stitched in and reset her nose. After about an hour we left. I took cat home she had fallen asleep in the car so I carried her up and put her into her bed and left. I have to say I think I may be growing feelings for cat valentine.

===========================

Hey so that's the third chapter. I know the story has been moving kind of fast I'm going to try and slow it down but that means I'll have to put in a few filler chapters every now and then

Oh and I know drink a beer is by Luke Bryan but I wanted it to be by cat in this

Remember to vote comment and tell your friends

Thanks for reading