[0000] ELEANOR HARRINGTON

ELEANOR HARRINGTON, otherwise known as Tiny to her friends, due to her height, is a quiet girl with a bubbly personality

ELEANOR HARRINGTON, otherwise known as Tiny to her friends, due to her height, is a quiet girl with a bubbly personality. Her charisma stands above all else. After all, it's what comes with being a Harrington.

Eleanor's older brother, Steve Harrington, was much like her, though also somehow managed to be the opposite. He was loud and confident, all while she remained humble and calm.

The two Harringtons have a fairly stable relationship, occasionally falling into arguments, although that never hurt anyone. In the end, they care for each other.

On their own, they were strong.

Together, the two were a force to be reckoned with.

***

It was a wonderful Christmas Eve in the year 1982, and the Harrington's had been invited to a dinner at the Byers'.

Apparently so, Joyce Byers' son was Eleanor's age, while his older brother was Steve's age, though Steve had already disliked him from school.

Eleanor had seen the Byers boy in the hallways at school, always huddled up with his friends, though she had never thought to speak to him, until that night.

After the wonderful dinner that Joyce had prepared, Will leads Eleanor to his room, where Will sits himself down, his eyes following the blonde.

"No way, you like The Clash?" Eleanor asks with a smile, grazing her finger over the records and vhs tapes.

"Yeah. You listen to them?" Will nods, smiling to the girl.

"Uh, Yeah." She huffs, as if it were obvious. "What? Do I not look like I listen to clash?" She asks, motioning towards her body.

In truth, she really didn't. A long haired, skinny, short girl would be the last you'd expect. "Not really." Will responds honestly.

She looks down at herself, then back up at the boy. "Fair point." She shrugs, taking one of the tapes and inserting it into the radio, before taking a seat beside Will on his Star Wars sheets.

"Hey, Eleanor?" Will speaks up. She hums in response. "Do you have any friends?" He inquires.

"I— of course I have friends, why would—" she pauses. "Who am I kidding? No. Not really. Don't ask why. I just— I'm not very good at making friends." She admits, curling the tips of her hair with her finger.

"Well, Wanna be my friend?" He offers with a sweet smile.

"Wait, really?" She asks, smile lifting.

"Yeah." He nods.

***

And over time, her and will had grown very close, therefore resulting in will introducing the girl into the party.

Lucas welcomed the girl with open arms, already having said that the party was too dull and had needed an addition.

As for Dustin, he was just as glad to have a new member, which quickly developed into an even closer friendship between the girl and him.

As for Mike, he was a completely different story. When Will first introduced her, Mike was shocked that a beautiful girl like Eleanor Harrington would even want to stand within two feet from them.

Mike was the one who had proposed the nickname Tiny, although Eleanor absolutely hated it at the time. Now, she's grown to tolerate it, knowing there was no turning back.

On the other hand, Mike would sometimes resort to calling her Nori, which she always thought had a nice ring to it.

Eleanor was always standing by her friends and would never dare to go any other way. Always glued to Mike's shoulder, or Will's side, she felt more powerful than ever.

And that is only just the beginning of many ends.

Thank you Hiunicats for helping me with the backstory and this story is highly inspired by -risbr so please go check her stories out <3