[33] GOODBYE, BOB

As they stand in the room, hoping they'll be able to make it out alive, the lights turn back on, signifying that Bob has reset the breakers.

They look to the camera footage, and watch the man closely. "He made it." Mike says.

"Okay, Bob, can you hear us?" Sam asks through his microphone, which is connected to the walkie talkie. "Loud and clear, Doc. Can you hear me back?"

"Yeah. We hear you alright." Sam nods. Nori sighs, running her hands through her hair. "Open sesame." Bob says.

"It's open." Sam states, looking over to the others. "Son of a bitch did it." Jim smiles proudly. "Right, I'll meet you outside." Bob tells.

"Nice job." Sam commends, but then takes notice of the danger. "Hold on a second, Chief."

"What's wrong?" Jim furrows his eyebrows. "West stairwell's not clear anymore."

"What's going on?" Bob questions. "We've got some company." Sam informs. "Where?"

"The west stairwell." He responds. "I got an idea." Bob runs back to the computer. "What the hell is he doing?"

On the cameras, you could see one of the sprinklers go off, distracting the creature. "Okay. Okay, that worked." Sam says, shocked. "Now, get out of there."

"Go! Go!" He shouts. Jim grunts, lifting Will once more and placing him on top of his shoulder. "Wait a second, Chief?" Sam stops him.

"Take this." He hands him a walkie talkie. "What are you doing?" Jim inquires. "Any more surprises, I'll let you know." He explains. "Go. Go!"

Jim in front of them, they walk out. Nori reaches for Mike's hand, but it seems that they had the same idea. With her heart pounding, they reach the exit, setting Will down outside.

"Oh, thank god." Nori feels as if she can breathe again. She wraps her arms around Mike, sinking into him. "You're okay. We're okay." Mike whispers.

Suddenly, they could hear a bang from the inside. "It's Bob." Nori says in relief, running towards the doors, but Mike pulls her back.

"Wait." Mike sighs, not wanting her to get hurt. With another moment passing, Joyce screams, causing Mike to let go of Nori, though she stays back. "What happened?" She asks, shaking.

Jim runs inside, and shortly enough, gunshots were heard. Nori jumps at the loud booms, covering her mouth.

"Let's go!" Jim screams, pulling Joyce outside. "What happened?" Mike asks. The creatures jump at the doors, threatening to break through. "He's gone! He's gone!" Hopper yells, continuing to push Joyce away.

Suddenly, they could hear a car horn beep. "Come on! Get it!" Johnathan yells. Jim takes Will, then they run to the car.

Halfway through, they make it to Jim's car, then separate so they could take the others. "Shit. Is that Steve?" Nori asks as she peers out the window of Johnathan's car.

"Yeah." Johnathan nods, driving past the group.

***

"Steve, What are you doing here?" Nori asks as she sits at Will's kitchen table with the others. "What are you doing here? You're putting yourself in danger. Do you understand how worried I was?" He responds.