Chapter 2

Hye Rin POV:
" -jing". ."princess hye jing wake up" i groan as someone shaking my body trying to wake me up. Wait.. Didn't i blacked out?  I quickly sit and look around and look at the girl infront of me "who are you? Where the heck am i? " i asked her " princess hye jing?  I'm Chun hee you're personal maid and you're bestfriend and you're in Goryeo.." she said and look at me worridly " are you alright princess? Does your head still hurts? " i look at her and hold my head "why what happened? " i ask her while rubbing the back of my head... Did i bump my head? I remember someone cover me with a handkerchief and hit me on the back of my head. ." you saved a person from a falling wood...Don't you remember? Oh no i should call the doctor " she said and make her move to leave the room but i stopped her " no no it's alright..  I'm feeling good...what year is it now?  " "it is 941 princess" she said.. Wait goryeo.. 941..don't tell?... I'm in SCARLET HEART???  OMO OMOOOO!! Wait.. What if i only travelled back in time?  Heck is this even possible? " as in.. 941?king taejo? " i ask her " yes princess you're correct " WAHHH!!  i wanna shout i wanna shout!! Weyt weyt calm down hye rin. Inhale exhale " what was my name again? " "it's hye jing. Princess hye jing" okay. .so we have the same last name....
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"princess hye jing? Chun hee?  The general is waiting.. " the person who knocked said then leave " oh right princess you need to change now " she said hurridly then prepare my clothes ...
*15 minutes of changing*
" do you want to change your hairstyle princess? " i shook my head then look at the mirror and saw what hye jing look like... We pretty look the same.. I hold my face "woahh this girl have an amazing body her face is soft and fluffy dang-" i realized i spoke it loud " uhmm.. I don't understand you princess.. Dang?  " chun hee look at me confused "uh no no it's nothing" right.. They don't know modern language "actually i change my mind i'll do my hair" i said to her then get the clip from her hand and start to braid my hair and clip it then clip some flower clip "wow.. I didn't knew you could braid your hair jinjin-i mean princess" she said then look down becuz of what she said " no no it's alright you can still call me jinjin i prefer that than princess "i giggled then look at her"didn't you said we're best friend?  " i told her and she smiled at me and nod " we must leave now jinjin" she laugh a little then we made our way out my room and the place (( woah this house is huge too i wonder if my family is richie rich))  chun hee helped me ride at the carriage i guess it's what people called . "uh chun hee i forgot to ask.. Where are we going? " " we're going to the palace princess" ohh the PALACE-WAIT THE PALACE??  AS IN THE PALACE ?? WHERE THE KING AND PRINCES LIVE?? I look at chun hee surprised " what why?  What bussiness do we have in there? " i ask her "your father is waiting for you there and i guess... He will introduce you to the princes.. " chun hee said. me?introduce to the prince??  As in THE PRINCES?   Omo i can't breathe i'm gonna meet the princes!! 

* AT THE PALACE*
"princess we're here " chun hee is the first to go down then she helped me after "my princess! You're here! " an old big man said then hugged me " how are you my princess? " the man said then i look at chun hee and give her a who'se-this-old-man-hugging- me look she mouthed 'Your Father " haha i'm great.. Appa" i said and laugh nervously my 'FATHER'look at me wierdly then shook his head "anyways the majesty is waiting let's go i'm going to introduce you to him and the princes" father said then he start walking as i walk beside him " uh.. For what reason? That i have to meet them? "  i asked my appa then look at him "well... It's a secret" appa said then smirks. Jinjaa..is this real? Am i really going to meet them?? 
" General Hye Suk his majesty is in this way" one of the maid said " he said you guys have something to talk about in private" the girl continued then guide the way " hye rin i'll be going first to meet the king. You can go and look around here in the palace first " appa said then i nod my head as he start walking away with the maid leading the way " chun hee i'll go look around u want to come? " i said to chun hee and she nod her head " sure princess " we start looking around inside the palace.  Hmm i wonder if what episode am i in?  Is this the first ? Oh a door.. I shrug my shoulder might as well go in.  I open the door and saw. No one in there "hmmm.. Hey chun hee-ah chun hee? " i turn my back then saw that i'm alone. Jeez... Did i just got lost?  "damn idiot" i mumble to myself then hit my head softly as i keep walking....wait... This is where the princes took their shower right?   And this is where they first saw hae soo.... I keep walking to the swimming pool part and enjoy the view " wahhh i wanna jump in and swim " i said excitedly and as i dip my hand in the water and feel it " hyunnnggg i'm first i beat you Ha!" i heard a boy talking and the door opening oh no i'm doomed-