Chapter 5

Hye jing POV
Argghh damn these sunlight they're burning my eyes! I covered my face with a pillow but then someone knocked on the door i groan "Yeah?who is it? " i ask i groan then the person who knocked answered" it's me chun hee " "come in" i said then i heard my door open as i hear her footsteps coming toward me i opened on of my eyes. "waeyo? " i ask her "The general told me  to take you out so you'll have a fresh air and for you to recover your memory " chun hee said then bow at me start to prepare my clothes "do i have to?  " i ask then groan.  I don't wanna liveee i wanna stayyy in my beddd "yes jinjin you need to now hurry up cuz i'll be showing you around! " chun hee said excitedly i lazily got up then got my clothes and start to wear them.

*after 10 minutes of preparing*
"let's go princess" chun hee said i nod my head then we leave my household then we went to a small town/market " whatt-i've been here already yes-i mean i remembered being here " i laugh nervously realizing my mistake i can't tell her that i've been here yesterday...speaking of it.. Today is a new day meaning.. Today is episode 2 so it means this is we're hae soo will saw the face of the 4th prince! "chun hee-chun hee?  ARGHHH NOT AGAIN! " i shouted some people looked at me but i just kept walking "chun hee!!" i yelled chun hee name so i can find her.. Guess what??  I've got lost again!  Great!  "sigh... Now what will i do? " i mumbled to myself then keep walking until i heard people screaming i stopped walking then turn around and saw people running to the side i got confused but i heard a horse coming by my eyes widen when i saw the 4th prince  coming in my direction i can't move, like i got stuck in my position one of the people accidentally pushed me. I was about to fall when suddenly the 4th prince caught me then pulled me close to him i stared at him. Gosh... He really have a handsome face.. Those scars..with or without mask he really look so handsome. He looked at me then smirked and stopped his horse then look at me for a sec then within a flash he threw me on the ground! Uh!  Me?  A princess?!?  A beautiful Goddess was thrown on the ground?!?!  "YAH!!  Hold Your horses!  "i yelled while standing up he stopped then looked at me "how can you throw people around as if they're a bag or something? " i said while catching my breathe he only smirked and was about to leave " yah yah! I told you to hold your horses aishh!"  I run to stop him "how can you run this horse so fast in this tiny road huh?! People is more important than those you know! How can your horse be more important than these human being!  "i said while panting gosh... I know i'm not supposed to say this but i can't help it he only smirked at me then turn his horses to face me i only stood there not panicking and close my eyes waiting for an impact but i heard the step of his horse running away. I opened my eyes then breathe heavily " oh my gosh i thought i was going to die " i said while holding my chest then some random girl run towards me "young lady just forget about him. That was dangerous you know? " DUH I KNOWW!! I ALMOST DIED THERE!!  "don't you know whose was that? That was the 4th prince! You're lucky to be alive! " the old lady said then walked away. Oh yes how lucky i survived " princess!!  Hye jing!  " i heard chun hee voice i turn around to see her running towards me "what happened? What did you do?  Why did you leave me? " she asked while catching some air i only shook my head and look at her "i'll explain to you some other time..." i said then we went back home as my father said we need to go to the 8th prince household becuz appa said i need to meet the princes... Which i clearly met them before...

*AT THE 8TH PRINCE HOUSEHOLD *
"ahh chun hee can you tell me more about the princes? " i ask chun hee as we walked insid i mean even though i know them i have to pretend i have an amnesia "well i only know a little.. This is the 8th prince household. The 8th prince or prince wook is married with lady hae and have a sister who is a princess name yeon hwa...then the 1st prince (prince moo)  is the crown prince...and uh... The 13th prince ( baek ah) likes to draw and plays instrument... Then the 14th prince ( jung) is good at martial arts...the 10th prince have a childish personality... I heard people say that the 2nd prince ( yo) is really scary.. Then the 9th prince (won)  well... I only see him often.. Giving girls sweet talk.. Then the 4th prince ( so)  he didn't grew up here in the palace and.. Rumours said that he have a scar on his face...well that's all i know princess" chun hee said i smiled at her "thank you your explanation gave me some information "well i'm glad that i was useful" she said i didn't know if she's was complimentibg herself or downing herself heck.. " you are always useful to me" i said then hold her shoulder and hug her... I missed unnie hugs... "LET GOO!! " we let go at each other when we heard someone fighting we followed the voices and it didn't surprise me that it was prince eun and hae soo fighting... When eun pushed hae soo to the ground i went and involves myself to the fight i mean like hell nah boy you're not going to hurt a woman infront of me prince eun was about to leave when i hold his hand and twisted it on his back " hey you lil prince you better apologize to that lady ..or else" i smirk then whisper the last part to his ear i let go of him and saw his face and ear red "y-you who are you??  Wait you're t-the girl from yesterday!!  " he shouted while pointing at me "yeah what if i'm that girl? Now apologize to that girl the way you treat her is a big no no" i said then cross my arms as i realize all the prince (except for the 4th prince)  are watching " she's the one who started it!" prince eun said "no you're the one who peeked at chae ryung while she's changing!  " hae soo defended herself prince eun stand up and was about to attack hae soo again but i hold his arm "and you call yourself a prince? " i rolled my eyes then smirk and turn him around and hold his shoulder " a prince don't harm girls..they respects girls now you!...listen to me and apologize to these young lady these instant " i said while looking at his eyes directly "aishh!! " prince eun look at hae soo "i'm sorry!!  " he shouted then walk away while marching his feet "well atleast he said sorry even though it wasn't sincere" i said to hae soo and shrug my shoulder at her then helped her to stand up "you alright? " i ask her she nod at me "yes thank you for helping me " hae soo then bow at me "no worried i just don't like boys disrespecting girls " i said then giggles.
2nd prince POV
Wow... She really is interesting.. I look at her giggling then smile
8th prince POV
My hye jing... If only your father didn't sent you away... Then i have been on your side...
9th prince POV
This girl... Have a really beautiful smile..i look at her then smirks hmm should i use my charms on her?
10th prince POV
"aishh!!  Me??? A prince?!??  Was got humiliated!  " i kick the air in frustation... But... That girl.. She's just a princess why did i even listen to her?!?
13th prince POV
I tried not to laugh at what she did to eun-nim but then...everytime i see her.. I remember how soft her lip was.. I covered my face trying to brush off the redness on my cheeks.
14th prince POV
Woah! That girl was really... Amazing!!  She even handle eun-nim without arguing with him! 
Hye jing POV
"anyways-" " YAHH!!  JINGJING!  " i heard my name shouted i turn around and saw princess yeon hwa hugging me... WAIT WHAT?!?   THIS BITCH IS HUGGING ME?  OH HELL NA- "YAHH!  I missed you!  Why didn't you come back more early? " wait- what connection do i have with her? "i pushed her a little and look at her "umm.. Do i know you? " i tilted my head and act counfuse " what?!?  You forgot me??  I'm yeon hwa! I'm your childhood bestfriend!  " she said while looking at me with sad eyes..WAIT SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND???