Chapter 6

Hye jing POV
"did u forgot about me? " princess yeon hwa said-wait i still don't know if this is all true....i mean i never knew yeon hwa have a bestfriend!  " oh.. That's right princess hye jin must have a memory problem " prince wook said as he stepped toward us "you knew she's here and you didn't tell me? " yeon hwa said then raise her eyebrow and scoff at him "i'm sorry i forgot " prince wook said and bow his head "well it's okay now come with me jingjing i'll help you recover your memory " yeon hwa said then smiles at me...like a real warm smiles... Woah.. I never knew she's still kind...aww then i was about to fight her but it seems i can't...and how will i explain to her that i'm not really from here and i'm not the hye jing she knows???  Aisshh!!  "uhh yeah sure.."i said and laugh nervously she pulled me away from the prince...i was nervous when she start to talk "so what happened? How have you been? " "i've been good lately.. But it seems that i lost my memories... So i'm sorry if i don't remember you.. " i said then bow at her "it's okay... But it's sad that you forgot all the time we're together when we're kids.." yeon hwa said with a long face "y-yeah... So um.. How old are we when i.. First met you? " "well.. You we're 7 and i was 8 and prince wook was 12 we first met when you first visited to our household " she said "ahhh... So i was your childhood friend... Am i also prince wook friend? " i ask her remembering what happened last time with him... I hold my cheek trying to not show my blush "mmm yeah.. U guys were close too...i always snatch you to him cuz he always steal you from me" she answered i made an o-mouth shape and nod my head... Should i ask her what promise was it?  Wait no... Maybe she doesn't know i'll just embarrass myself aishh whatever let's just give it a shot "so umm.. Can i ask you something? " i asked she looked at me with one of her eyebrow raising "what is it?  " "well do you know if your brother made a p-" "princess yeon hwa! Your highness is looking for you" the maid who caught me off said yeom hwa just gave her a smile and nod her head "yeah sure" she turned around to me "i'm sorry but i have to go... You can ask me some other time jingjing so we csn bond again " she said then hug me and smiles at me "well then bye" she bow at me then walk away.aisshh that was my shot to ask her i sat down under the tree "sigh... So i've been friends with the prince too but i'm not the real girl so how will i know or remember? Damn.." i picked up a flower from the ground and start playing with it.

Author's POV
As hye jing having a conversation with herself she Didn't notice a prince was watching herself and was smiling at her. As the prince keep looking at her he got an idea and got his drawing book and start to portrait the girl who'se playing with a flower under the tree...he didn't know why he's so fond about that girl. He liked lady hae but he didn't know what feeling he have for the girl who he saved...that girl was messing up with his feeling. Once he done painting hye jing. suddenly hye jing stood up and stretch her arms and yawn " ahh i want to go to sleep i missed my lovely bedddd huhu" hye jing fakely cry but the prince found it cute. He smiles at her then keep the drawing and walk away.

Hye jing POV
Where's chun hee btw?  I wanna go to sleep i got tired thinking "aigooo chun hee where are you? " i keep walking when suddenly i saw prince wook walking toward me i looked at my back but saw no one... WAITT!!???  he's waking toward me!!  What should i do?!?  No no keep it cool "princess hye jing " prince wook said then bow at me i laugh nervously "uh y-yeah prince wook "
I said and bow at him too "how was your walk with yeon hwa? " "it was fine.. I learned that we we're friend since i was 7.. Ah!  And that you we're my friend too! And you we're was it 12 or 13??" he laugh " i was 12..so how was your stay here?  " "it was.. Fun at some point " i said then remember what happened with prince eun and yeon hwa i smiled and look at flower i was holding..eh? I still haven't let this go?  I was about to throw it away when prince wook suddenly snatch it from my hand "it's a pretty flower it such a waste to throw this " he said then he put it behind my ear i was shocked for a sec and stares at him... Gahhh!! I can't handle this!! "uh...y-yeah right.." my face suddenly became red is this right?? He have lady hae... "uhh.. What about lady hae? I mean how is she? " he looked away as his face expression changed "uh right.. She's okay.. How did you know about her? " "uh well chun hee told me that you're married to lady hae" i said while fidling with my fingers... Well luickily i remember some scene on the show so i wad able to bring it up.. I mean i didn't mean to talk about his wife but well that's the only thing i can think of this becuz of this weird ATMOSPHERE i'm feeling" hye jing-" " your highness!!  Lady hae is looking for you! " a maid told him thank you mah Lord you never betrayed me TT v TT "uh yeah.. I'll see you again " he said then bow at me i did the same too and wave my hand " i'll have to go too " i said then walk to the other direction "princess hye jing!!  " i heard chun hee said then waving at me " oh my chun hee i missed you" i said and hugged her and fakely cry "let's go homeee,i'm tired"i said then she nod her head as we start to walk away.