Chapter 3

Hye Jring POV
Oh shiz-what will i do?what can i do? I look around to find a hiding spot then i got an idea. "well here it goes" i mumble to myself then take a deep breathe and jump to the pool " HURRY LET'S GO! " a guy said then also jump to the pool " okay,i'm coming!" another guy said. I look up to see the guy and i saw the 14th prince wang jung took of his robe then made a strong pose and jump in the water too. (( Oh my gosh they're so hot to the point that i can't breathe) ) i tried to take an air quickly then i hold my breathe and quickly went underwater again then i can hear them calling for their brother to join with them. As i tried not to look obvious underwater i saw the 13th prince baek ah smiling and looking at the two prince who'se having fun in the water but for a few second... Our eyes met.. I tried to go more deep so he would think it's just his imagination. Dang, me and prince baek ah! Made an eye contact! I can literally die now. "jung i'll be going now! " i heard the 10th prince said as he stand up then the wang jung"eun wait for me! " then he followed his older brother and step out the pool. Wait so this means.. This is the first episode? Where they will meet hae soo in this spot! But i can't believe it! I'm here in scarlet heart! And secondly i saw most of them half naked in real life! This must be a dream! I hope i never wake up. *Splash*The 10 prince jump in the water again and this is the part where hae soo will come out! Wait i have been in the underwater for too long now i don't think i can breathe anymor- ...help i'm drowning....

Author POV
As hye jing start to lost her breathe her body start to float in the corner but nobody seems to notice. *SPLASH* surprisingly this is where Hae soo first Encounter the palace. She looked around and thought she's still in her modern world " i'm still alive...that's great" hae soo thought not knowing what year and place she's in. " heyy...you!..you!" the 10th prince shouted at hae soon when they looked and yell at each other . " what are you doing here? " the 10th prince said while pointing at the hae soo " why is there a girl... HYUNG! HYUNGS!" the 10th prince shouted hoping his brothers heard and notice him. He ran off to his brothers to inform them that there's a girl spying in the pool. Poor hae soo who'se only confuse and didn't know what to do luckily, her maid save her and helped her to escape from the princes pool. As the brother got alarmed about hae soo they hurriedly stand up and tries to chase hae soo "hey you!  Stop! You dare to spy on the princes? " the 10th prince shouted and try to chase her but he keep falling down in the water and failed chasing hae soo as she successfuly escape.  "hae soo?.. " the 8th prince whisper to himself not believing if he's right. But with all the situation prince eun (10th prince)  got frustated and tried to punch the water but found a body floating. His eyes widen and called for his brothers again "HYUNGS!  A GIRL!!  " prince eun shouted while he's doing his best to pull the girl out the water prince jung ( 13th prince) saw his older brother eun pulling an unconscious body he quickly went to prince eun and carried the girl and gently lay her down on the floor and check if the girl is still breathin, jung eyes widen when no air is coming out he tried to pump her chest then look at her brothers "hyungs!  This girl is no longer breathing!" baek ah (the 14th prince) rush to the other side of the girl and hold her hand to check if there's a pulse " her pulse is still beating! " he said then look at girl face he didn't know what to do but in this situation he remebered one of ji mong books that if someone was drowning give them a mouth to mouth so it can give air to person who'se unconscious...  He look at her and took a deep breathe and start to mouth to mouth the girl for her to breathe while Jung is pumping her chest " she's still alive right? " prince eun ask worridly about the girl not knowing why.  " tch. What happened to..that? " prince yo ( 2nd prince)ask eun while pointing at the girl he didn't know why did he even bother to ask but he can't turn back now " i don't know...  I just saw her floating in the pool " eun said nervously. Wook ( 8th prince)  suddenly his eyes widen when he saw a familiar face, he got close to hye jing "hye jing! " wook shouted. Baek ah stop at what he's doing and look at his older brother " you know her? " baek ah said and wook nod " he's childhood friend of princess yeon hwa and a friend of mine....a special one "wook said as he whisper the last sentence to himself. He then hold the girl face and sofrlt rub her cheeks " hye jing..hye jing pls open your eyes.. " wook said worriedly. Some of the princes start to worried while the other two princes acts like they don't care about what happened but deep inside they're worried if the girl is alright.  *cough* * cough* "what-i thought i was drowning? Shiz i'm alive?  Oh my molly thank God i'm freaking alive and can still enjoy this world-" she stopped talking as she noticed all the princes looking at her confusingly.

Hye jing POV
*cough* *cough* damn..i sit down while rubbing my throat wait-"what? I thought i was drowning?shiz i'm alive?  Oh my molly thank God i'm freaking alive and can still enjoy this world-" i covered my mouth as i saw all the princes is staring me idiot! I forgot they don't understand modern language " uh.. Hehe... Hi??... " i said shyly and wave my hand. "hye jing are you okay? Does your head hurts? " wook said !!! The 8th prince noticed me!  " and what's with the word you used? We don't understand " won (9th prince said) omo.. Iz this real? They're talking to me wait.. How can i explain? "uhh.. I'm alright i just have a headache-i mean My head hurts... " i said and rub my head "oh no!  You must have endured a lot of water! " prince eun the 10th prince said i can't speak properly with all of this happening i only nod then shrug my shoulder at him.
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
"princess hye jing?  Are u there? " i heard chun hee said then i look at the door "uh y-yeah i'll go out in a sec! " i said then stand up and saw some of the prince eyes widen "PRINCESS? " "YOU'RE A PRINCESS? " " A PRINCESS? " " YOU? PRINCESS? " i heard the 4 other prince shouted and looked shock at me then i just gave them a nod and laugh nervously and bow my head " i'm so sorry about what happened i won't ever do it again"  i told them kneeled infront of them " no no it's alright you should leave and change clothes hye jing i'll inform yeon hwa about you being here" prince wook told me then helped stand up and pat my head i didn't even ask more as i quickly leave the room and look at chun hee and pull her hand and run off.

2nd prince POV
Hmm.. A princess you say?  She's interesting. I smirked and look at my brothers who'se clearly still in shock i shook my head and play with the cup i'm holding "princess hye jing... " i mumbled her name and smirks.