Chapter 14

Brooklyn Boston

So today I'm very excited because GQ asked Sharife and I to come through and do a little Q+A about our relationship.

We were in the car and headed to the set. "today's the day we finally see if your ass knows me as well as you say you do" I laughed. "stop playing 'cause I know you better than you know yourself" he shrugged.

"yeah,Ight" I shrugged. we got to the set and went inside.

-

"Hey guys, I'm Brooklyn Boston" I smiled.

"And I'm Sharife Cooper" he said with his shy self.

"And today we're answering fan questions about our relationship" I said then they stopped the camera and got ready for the next shot. After a while they started filming again.

"so when did you guys meet?" the producer asked.

"At school" Sharife smiled. "She was new there and Her brother is my homie so we all used to hang out during lunch" he said which made me smile because he remembered which I wasn't to sure he was going to.

"and when did you start dating?"

"I took her to the amusement park and just before we were about to leave, I told her how I felt then...yeah" he chuckled.

"hey! you're not letting me answer" I laughed as I playfully pushed him then everyone on set laughed including him.

"Alright,Brooklyn... what's your biggest pet peeve about Shareef?"

"he's a messy eater" I laughed. "what?" he said then the whole set laughed. "you lying" he said while laughing. "Boy, you literally have something on your shirt" I laughed pointing at it. "lemme see" looked down then I pushed his chin up.

"sike!" I said then we all laughed. "but you don't complain about me being a messy eater when I'm eating yo' pus-" I cut him off. "Rife!" I laughed.

"Sharife, what's your biggest pet peeve about Brooklyn?"

"I don't have a pet peeve" he smiled. "I love everything about her" he bit his bottom lip making me blush. 

"aww" they all said.

"ight, let's end this...Sharife are you in love with Brooklyn?"

"type of question is that?" he chuckled. "yes, yes I do" he smiled. "Brooklyn, are you in love with Sharife?" they asked.

I know that I love Sharife but I'm not sure if I'm in love with him.

This sounds stupid but loving someone and being in love with someone are two different things.

"I think everybody knows the answer to that" I smiled then looked at Sharife who looked a bit unsure about my answer. They stopped the camera and we took a break.

"You okay?" he asked and pulled my waist. "yeah" I smiled then they told us that we need to get back and do the next shot for the rest of the questions.

-

"Ight guys, that's all we have for today" Sharife smiled. "if you guys wanna see more about other celebrities and athletes make sure to subscribe to GQ down below" I smiled.

"Peace" I put up a peace sign and smiled. They cut the cameras.

"That was very good guys. thanks for pulling through and giving us time from your busy schedules" the producer said. "it was no problem, thanks for having us" I smiled.

"ready to go?" I asked then he lightly shook his head. We got into Sharife's car and he started driving.

"the question...why didn't you answer it?" he asked still paying attention to the road. "I did. what you mean?" I asked.

"that wasn't an answer,Brooklyn" he shook his head. "I don't know what you want me to say 'cause you making a big deal out of it" I shrugged and put my phone on my lap.

my phone started ringing and "Andre" popped up making me roll my eyes.

"that nigga calling you again?" he chuckled but I could sense he was being serious. I didn't respond and leaned my head against the window looking outside.

we arrived at my apartment and I got out the car and went in. "Hey" I smiled at Kiani. "Hey sis" she smiled back. "imma go take a shower" I sighed and went upstairs.

Sharife Cooper

Something about Brooklyn's answer to that question was just off. Come to think of it, I've never heard her say "I love you" to me.

And these past few days she's been acting very weird and distant, maybe I'm just over thinking about things.

"Kiani, can I talk to you real quick?" I asked. "Sure. Wassup?" She asked. "I mean you know Brooklyn,right? You are her sister after all" I asked. "What are you trying to say,Rife?" She chuckled.

"I mean...She's been acting weird these past few days and i just wanted to ask if she has said anything to you" I said.

"Uhm, actually...no. I'll try and ask her what's up but I think you should ask her yourself" she said. "I've been tryna talk but she just brushes me off. I'll try and ask her again" I sighed as I stood up.

"Thanks sis" I smiled and hugged her then walked out.
----------

Excuse any mistakes.