Chapter 35

PART 2 OF 33 CHAPTER!

Brooklyn Boston

We all just finished eating and Kiani figured it would be a great idea for all of us to watch a movie so I can get my mind off earlier.

Kiani has been acting really nice tonight and it's kinda weird😭

"So what we watching?" I asked. "365 dni" Kayla cheesed. "Imma just focus on myself bro" Dior said making me laugh.

"We not watching that, eww" I shook my head.

We were all still looking for a good movie to watch while Mia and Kiani were in the kitchen making some popcorn.

Kiani Boston

I may seem a bit crazy but I kinda have an idea of who might've sent those pictures.

"Hey, your bags are still down here. Why don't you go put them upstairs in the guest bedroom?" I smiled. "Right" she chuckled. She grabbed her bags and went upstairs.

Fortunately she forgot her phone so I quickly grabbed it and when I turned it on, it needed her finger print to unlock.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself and began thinking how else I was gonna unlock her phone.

I heard her footsteps coming from upstairs and quickly placed her phone where I found it.

"Guys the movie's about to start!" Kayla hollered.

"And if it's that Massimo nigga...on god I will break this TV. Try me Kayla" I heard Dior's voice. "It's not, calm down hulk" Kayla laughed.

"Avengers head ass" Brooklyn said then her and Kayla laughed.

"Ight let's go" I smiled.

An hour went by and almost everyone was asleep on the couch. Dior was laying on Kayla's stomach and Brooklyn was laying on my lap. Mia was out cold too. She was always a sound sleeper.

I gently moved Brooklyn's head onto a pillow and stood up trying to be as quiet as possible.

Mia's phone was next to her and I took the phone and I gently held her wrist then she moved a bit.

I stepped back a bit thinking she was waking up but she was just changing positions. I let out a sigh of relief and gently held her finger pressing it against her phone and it scanned it and unlocked.

"Yes" I silently celebrated and made my way to the kitchen.

I went to her gallery and started looking for pictures.

"This bitch" I chuckled and took my phone taking a picture of the phone for proof.

After I got done I locked her phone and laid it next to her.

"Shidd, I should be a spy, the fuck" I silently laughed.

Never in my life did I think I'd snoop through someone else's phone except for Shareef's💀

I decided to be annoying and grabbed two pans and banged them against each other.

"Bitch!" Brooklyn jumped.

"See you got me fucked up now" Kayla said

"I'll air this bitch out right now" Dior shook his head. "Nigga you don't have a gun" Kayla laughed. "You don't know that" Dior eyed her up and down.

"Calm down" Mia rubbed her eyes.

Everyone groaned as I kept laughing.

"The movie's over. Everybody take they asses to bed" I laughed. "Couldn't you just say that instead of banging the pans together? Damn" Dior shook his head.

-

Brooklyn Boston

I was woken up by someone opening the curtains and the sunlight hitting my eyes.

"Kiani what the hell" I rolled my eyes pulling the blanket over my head but she pulled it away.

"Look what I found last night. But before I show you, I need permission to beat a bitch up ASAP no rocky after this" she said.

"Go to WWE then...Big Show head ass" I chuckled then she threw a pillow at me.

"Look" she gave me her phone showing me the exact same pictures that Sharife showed me on his phone. "Where did you get these from? Who's phone is this?" I asked.

"If it isn't that bitch named Mia... Ouuuu I knew you should've left that bitch on the highway" she shook her head. "Mia? Aw hell nah" I shook my head and stood up.

"I should beat her ass but fighting is ghetto. I mean I would drag her ass don't get me wrong but if she pushes me...well shit" I shook my head. "So what you finna do?" Kiani asked.

"Imma go to that room and ask her about it and if she lies I am not responsible for the injuries or murder that is gonna happen today" I shrugged and headed to the room Mia was sleeping in.

I didn't even bother to knock at all and just walked in.

"So, you happy that your plan worked?" I asked tilting my head. "What are you talking 'bout?" She got up from the bed acting all innocent.

"You sent pictures of me and Jalen to Sharife right? Knowing damn well that he would've taken things in a different perspective and make him assume that I was cheating on him with the same guy like his ex did?" I answered.

"M-me?" She asked. "Yes, y-you. The fuck" I imitated her stuttering.

"And don't even try to lie to me because I got proof right here" I held up Kiani's phone. "Why are you so obsessed with Sharife that you try anything and everything to make him and I break up? To think I thought that you changed" I shook my head.

"Damn, I guess you a lil smart huh?" She chuckled. "Well I guess that you just...don't deserve Sharife" she shrugged.

"I really didn't wanna drag you but bitch you're forcing my hand" I shook my head and sighed trying to keep calm.

"Get the fuck out" I pointed to the door. "Gladly, I'll just make my way to Sharife's place she smiled and grabbed her bags and just as she was about to walk out I pulled her hair and threw on the floor.

"I have been WAY too nice to you. Imma beat your ass for real this time" I breathed heavily.

"What the hell is going- shitt, lemme get my camera Dior said.

"Bro get your best friend and leave the camera alone" I heard Kayla said as I kept sending hits to Mia. I wasn't letting her ass get up anytime soon.

All the anger from what she did in the past, her sending pictures to Sharife and what Sharife said to me earlier was coming out in the form of punches and kicks.

"Nah, let her beat that bitch ass a lil. Hold on" Kiani laughed. "Nah fuck that" Dior shook her head and pulled me off of Mia. "Brooklyn, relax" Dior said trying to calm me down.

"This is exactly why you don't deserve Sharife, witcho ratchet ass" she got up fixing her hair then I quickly charged at her.

Dior pulled me away and Kayla pulled Mia away too but when she got pulled away by Kayla, she sent a very hard kick to my stomach which made me drop my knees in pain.

"Ight bitch, you gotta go" Kayla said still holding Mia as she pushed out with Kiani helping 'cause she was resisting.

I screamed in pain and I laid on my back. I looked down and I saw I was bleeding and I started feeling a little dizzy. "No!" I cried assuming the worst.

"Brooklyn!" Dior dropped down and held me in his arms rocking me back and forth while dialing on his phone.

"Dior no! This can't be" I cried. "Nah, don't think like that, don't think like that" he said panicking a little then he put his phone up to his ear.

"I got you" he repeatedly kept saying while rocking be back and forth as blood kept coming out then I passed out.

------------------------------------

Uhm...chile anyways so did y'all watch 365 dni?

Sharife need to stop playing so we can recreate the WHOLE movie, tf😭