Chapter 18

Brooklyn Boston

We were all just vibing and laughing when someone showed up. I think I remember him...he's that dude I met at the store while I was with DeeDee.

But why is he here though?

"Ayee, wass good bro" Dior dapped him up. "Wassup. I see you doing big things huh?" The guy chuckled. Shit,we tryna get like you" Josh dapped him up as well as the rest of the guys.

I notice Sharife's facial expressions changed. He looked a bit irritated when he saw him walking towards us.

"Hey, I remember you...we met at the store right?" He smiled. "Yeah, yeah I remember" I smiled back. "I'm Jalen by the way. Jalen Green" he shook my hand. "Brooklyn Boston and this is my boyfriend, Sharife" I smiled.

"Yeah, I know him. We have a little history together" Jalen said. "Bad one at that. Why are you here?" Sharife mean mugged him. "Big bro told me he had a baby shower so I knew I had to come" Jalen shrugged.

"I think you need to leave, there's the door. Bye" Rife pointed. "Aye bro you made it!" Shareef dapped Jalen up. "Wouldn't miss it for the world. They told me you got twins. Congrats bro" Jalen smiled. "Thanks man. I see you met the love birds" Shareef smiled at us.

"Yeah, thought after the issue with Vanessa, he wouldn't find love again" Jalen eyed Sharife. "This nigga got me fucked up" Sharife mumbled. "Uhm. We bouta go now. We'll see y'all tomorrow" Sharife held my hand.

"Wait, lemme say bye to my sister" I said. "You'll see her tomorrow,Brooklyn let's go!" He slightly raised his voice. "Okay,okay fine. No need to raise your voice" I sighed. "Bye,Reef. Take care of niece and nephew" I laughed.

"Gotchu" he chuckled.

We went outside and I could see something's wrong with Sharife. I stopped him and looked up at him. "Rife, what's wrong? What happened back there?" I asked.

"What are you talking bout?" He clenched his jaw. "Uhm, after that Jalen guy showed up your mood completely changed and suddenly you want us to leave" I said in a duh tone.

"You ask too many questions can we just leave?" He sighed. "Fine" I shrugged as we got into the car. We drove all the way to his apartment and got inside.

"I'm still curious though" I brought up the topic. "Can you just drop it? Please... Damn. Seems like all you're good at these days is nagging me" he sat on the couch.

I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head. I've never seen him like this besides that time with Andrew at the club.

"Okay, I understand you're a little... pissed off right now and ion know for what, so I'm just gonna leave you here to cool off and imma come back in the morning to check up on you" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. Don't leave" he pulled me towards him. "Crazy ass" I chuckled. "Lemme go take a shower and change real quick" I stood up. "Change and put on who's clothes?" He asked.

"Yours duh" I laughed and went upstairs. I took a shower and grabbed some clothes and saw him laying on the bed.

"The fuck! You scared me" I held my chest as he laughed. "Okay I understand you taking my hoodie but my sweatpants bro? Wow" he laughed. "I mean...as skinny as they are these fit me. So why not?" I clapped back.

"Ouch. That kinda hurted me though" he laughed then I laid in the  bed with him. We turned on the TV and watched All American.

(Put me on to some good shows to watch btw😭)

I saw Sharife fell asleep on my chest then I slowly moved him onto a pillow. I grabbed my phone and texted Dior.

Me: YURRR!!

Dior😂❤: can you lower your capitals please, thank you😂

Me: 😭😭😭 anyway. You have any idea about what's wrong with Rife? Ever since that Jalen dude showed up,he acted all weird and wanted us to leave.

Dior😂❤: Sharife didn't tell you? Aww shit. We need to meet up so I can spill all the tea😭😭

Me: bet😂 when you gon be free?

Dior😂❤: uhm, tomorrow at around 10 pm?

Me: bet.

---------------------------------
Hey guys!❤

New character alert!

Everybody welcome my baby daddy!😂❤

Jalen Green💚

Y'all been begging me to put him in. So here he is😂