Love or hate?:Chapter 2

You walk to your seat and everyone was looking at you,"Wat?"you said and glare at them,they quckily continue to do theirs things because they dont wanna die.

You notice the guy beside you is the guy who protected his girlfriend."Are you really the Legendary Cold-Princess?"he ask and you look at him.

"The one and only."you said and put on your headphone while putting on the hoodie and lie down the table,you was fast asleep but someone wake you up.

"Miss Haru,Can you wake up and listen to class?"someone said while you open one eye and you sit up straight.You banged the table with your hand,"Wat."you said and glare up.

"You must listen to class since it your first day of school,you must keep up because we gonna have test next week."Mr Park said and smile nervously to you.

"hmph,Mr Park you shouldn't care about her,if she doesn't wan to study and in the end failed the test,she surely cry to her mom."Yuri said and laugh at you while the other laugh along to.

You glare at her and said to Mr Park,"hmph i'm not as stupid as someone."you said and smirked,"Well if you think you are smart,can you solve the hardest Math question tat Mr Park gave us?"she said back and look at you.

"Sure,why not.If i sovle the question,wat will you do?."you said and Mr Park walk to the board and write down the question.

You scanned the question,"Come on don't just stare,go and solve it."she said and laughed at you,you smirked while standing up and walk to the board.

You put out your hand and Mr Park passed you the marker,You write down the formula and you end the question with a equal below the answers.

You smiked when you saw the everyone mouth was wide open,you walk back to your seat and sit down,"Hmph, surely she gave those answer is wrong right Mr park?"she said and look at Mr park who is mouth wide open.

"Y...you g...got it c...corr..rect."Mr park said while shivering and crashing the book which is on his hand,"WAT?!!There is no way she is correct?!"she shouted and point to you.

you smirked when Mr park shook his head.You walk towards her and grab her head,"You own me one or do you wan me to squish this pretty head of your?"you look at her full of evilness.

"No!Please sorry i'm wrong!"she said and begging for your mercy,"Not just sorry can do,you already pissed me off twice since this morning.

"you said and putting strenght of the hand which you grabbing her head,"Sorry!I'm really sorry!I'll do anything you say!"she said and cry.You let go of your head and repeat wat she say,"Anything i say?"you repeated she nod quckily.

"Hmm wat about be my servent for the whole year?Doesn't it sound good?"you smile evilly to her,"Wat?!Servent?!"she shouted with disbelieve.you glare at her and she become quiet and said okay.You laughed and walk back to your seat.

"Aren't you her boyfriend?"you ask while you sit and look at him,he just nod,"Why don't you save your girlfriend by defeating me?"you said and laughed loudly and he look at you with shockness.

You heard the school bell ring and you saw the guy rushed out the class while yuri come to you and ask,"Wat do you wan me to do?"you laughed loudly,"You call me Master from now on."you said and stand up.

"Yes....Master."she said softly when she said master,you pretended cannot hear,"Wat?Wat did you say,say it again."you cup you ear with you hand.