Love or hate?:Chapter 7

You was awaken by someone squealing loudly,you sit up and look around the room,"Wat?Wat happen?"you ask and saw your mom acting like a fangirl saw their Bias.

"Mom don't shout in the morning,you disturbing my beauty sleep"you lie back down the bed and face to the middle.

You hear some faint snore from infront,you open your eye and saw Bobby sleeping peacefully,you get up and look at door where your mom is still standing smiling like an idiot.

You get out of the bed and rush out his room and to yours.You close the door and lean against it while panting and blushing hard.

'God!I forget tat i sleep at Oppa room!'you blushed redder and hold your hand against your chest where your heart is bumping hard.

You went to the bathroom and do your thing,you adjust your uniform once again and you walk out of your room.

You walk to the dining table and saw only your mom preparing the breakfast,"Mom..."you softly say,she turn to you and smile.

"Don't worry,I don't mind him being my future-son-in-law"she chuckle when you blush.

"Oppa haven wake up?"you put down your bag at the chair,your mom shake her head and you sighed."I'm gonna wake him up"you walk to his room,You knock on his door no one reply so you open the door.

you peek through and look at the bed,'He's still sleeping'you chuckle softly and open the wide softly not to wake him up.

You tiptoe to the bed slowly not to make any sound,You was about to scare him but instead of tat he wake up and scare you,you shout and fall down.

He laugh at you,you pout"Oppa you so mean"he just laugh and held out his hand,you grab his hand and get up,"Dont think tat you can scare me like tat"he say and chuckle while you pout.

"Pali go get change or else we gonna be late"you say and walk to the door"Where's my morning kiss?"he ask and you blush and yell at him.

He just laugh at your reaction and walk to the bathroom while you walk out of his room and close it.

Bobby walk out of his room and put his bag down while taking a seat beside it,you two sit in silence and waiting for the food."Ermm Oppa?you broke the silence first,"Hmm?" he hummed and look at you.

"do you know tat yesterday you was sleeptalking"you chuckle when he choke,"I d-didn't sa-said any-anyth-thing we-weird right?"he shuttered and look at you nervously.

you look up and try to think of wat he say,"Ah....you say 'Saranghae My spring' "you look at him while he choke again.

"Wat is My Spring in korean?"you ask and he just shake his head,you was about to ask again but was cut off by your mom bringing the food in.

You look at the food with sparkling in you eyes and eat the food like you never eat anything for few day.

You and Bobby put the plate in the sink and hurry off to take yours bag while running to the door,"Shit!We're going to be late!"you say while wearing your shoe.

Bobby already wear his shoe and open the door for you two to get out,you run out and he slammed the door while running off to school with you.

You two reaching school just in time and was panting hard,you bend down to catch your breathe while he was lying down the floor covering his eyes.

After you catch your breathe you walk to him and held out your hand,he peek through and take your hand.

You two walk to class together and was laughing at each other face when they are running.

You open the door and the nosie level die down to silence,no one dare to make any nosie when you walk in,you place your bag down and sit down.

You saw lots of girls outside of your class trying to look inside,"Oppa wat happen?"you ask and he shurg.

You stare at them and they squeals like fangirls,you made a confuse face and look at bobby who is looking outside the window.

you look back at them and once again they squeal,you get the idea and you smirked at them coolly and they squeal louder.

"Princess Haru!"girl1say"Look over here!"girl2 squeal"Date me and punish me!"girl 3 said and you laugh when bobby gave them confused face.

Mr park shoo them away and walk in the class,"Whoa,Miss Haru you are popular on your third days of school."he say and you glare at him to tell him to shut up.

He clear his throat before he say,"Class next week we gonna have Math test on Monday,Tuesday is English,Wed is Bio,Thurs is Mother language and lastly History."

The class groan in disagree,"It not my choice,i be expecting Miss Haru will be top 1"he say and look at you while smirking."Wat if two person take Top1?"you ask and he look at you and raise his brows.

"Wat do you mean by tat Miss Haru?"he ask,"I mean me and Bobby-oppa have very high IQ thn the others"you look at the class while the class give you disgusted look especially Zelo,you glare at them and they face back to Mr park.

"Wat are you talking about Haru?"Bobby say and laugh nervously,"If we get Top 1 let go aracade play!"you say in excitement while he ruffled your hair and nod."I gonna study hard for my english!"you fist up and smile to Bobby.

Everyone look at you as if you are out of your mind,they have not seen your smile before only after Bobby came to the class.