Love or hate?:Chapter 4

In the office

The man you just called Father was on the ground while shivering,the 'slut' you call ask your father whether he is okay.

"Yeah i'm okay."he said to her,"I din't expect she is the one who hit Yuri."he said and look at the door."I think this time,let her off."he said to the principal and he just nod,"But Appa!"yuri shouted and he cut her off,

"No but!I can't believe you got involve in her."he shouted back while yuri look down," 'sigh' nvm go back to your class."he said and walk out with yuri mother.

Yuri just nod and walk out the office and head back to class while the principal shake his head and sighed.

Back to you

You was at the bathroom cleaning your face while Bobby waiting outside for you,You look into the mirror,your expression is full of Angryness,betrayed....And hurt.

You glare at the reflection and hit the mirror while you was panting.Bobby went in the bathroom and saw your fist on the cracked mirror full with blood.

"Haru!"he rush over to you and hold onto your hand which have blood,"I'm okay Oppa"you said while he yelled at you"This doesn't look okay to me!"you look down and he said sorry to you while you shake your head.

" 'sigh' come on let get you the infirmary."he said and take out his handkercheif and wrap it around you hand.

You sit infront of him while he clean your wound and take out those small glassed in the wound."Why..."you said softly but it enough for him to hear.

"Wat why?"he ask while he wrapping bandage around your hand,"Why did you stop back there?"you said loudly this time.

" 'sigh' i know he is the wrong one but you can't just kill someone who is full of regrets"he said after he finish wrapping."regrets my ass."you said sacarstic.

"If he regrets,he should have come back to us after all fucking years!"you shouted and stand up while looking at him with tears in your eyes.

"I know,please don't kill him."he said and look at you with saddness,"Why...."you said but cut off by him.

"Please do it for me."he said and stand up while pulling you to hug,you soften when he hug you,you just nod and hug back.

"Come on let get back to class,Cher must be worried why i gone too."he said and hold your wrist while walking out the infirmary.

"Oh ya,why are you there anyway?"you ask but he quckily change the topic by running to class while dragging you.

When you reach class,"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"someone shouted and the both of you look up and saw Mr park face is red.

"Sorry,Haru got injuryed so i bring her to the infirmary to treat her wound."Bobby bow in apologize while you look at one person.

"Oh,it okay come one get sitted down"Mr park say and walk back while you and bobby walk back to your seat,you stop at one person table.

"So you're tat fucking betrayer daughter,huh?"you banged the table while she jumped,"I will make you life miserable."you say and glare at Yuri.

She just shirver and look down because she felt death arua around you,"Haru."a voice called out,you look up and saw Bobby glaring at you,"Dont think you get away from this."you walk back to your seat.

"Hey,didn't you promise me just now?"Bobby said to you while you sit down,"I just sending warning to her."you say to him.

"You better look after your girlfriend when you wan to spend your life with her."you said and glare at Zelo who is looking at you with wide eye and nodding.

Lunch time

You stand up and turn to Bobby who is packing his thing,"Hey let go,i'm hungry!"you said with excitement while he laugh at you,you drag Bobby to the cafeteria.

When you sit at the same table as yesterday someone shouted,"Hey!Tat our table!" you and bobbye look over to the voice,you smirked when you saw bobby's dark arua coming out.

"I already say it mine now,Yongguk"you said while he and his group walking to you,No!It is ....."he was about to say something but was cut off by bobby.

"Why are you here?"he ask while Yongguk look at him,"Why can't i.....!BOBBY!"he shouted and back away.

you laugh at his rection while his group ask him wat wrong,"I tell you wat wrong,He 'point to Yongguk' is his 'then point to bobby' all time enemy."you say and laugh loudly while bobby stand up.

"You got enough guts to show me your face ain't you Yongguk?"Bobby said andstep forward to Yongguk while he fall on his butt and move backwards.

You just sit there and watch the show."I'm sorry.....i-i'm so-sorry!"Yongguk tear are forming up and still backing away from Bobby.

"You know wat it too late now."he say and rush to him.