Love or hate?:Chapter 5

Bobby rush to Yongguk and hit him in the cheek,Yongguk face to the side while trembling and touch his cheeks."How dare you show me your fucking face?"Bobby said and hit him more.

Bap saw and rush to attack Bobby.You saw and block Bap with your arm wide open and glare at them.

"You all better dont interrupt if you wanna to live"you said while Bobby keep hitting on Yongguk."Move away,Princess if you don't wanna die"a black hair say to you while glaring you.

You glare back and say,"Ho....Let see how good are you"you say,you disappear in second while they are looking around to find you.

"Over here,you idiot"he turn to the back and saw you in the mid-air,you kick him in the face while he fly to the right.

"You!"a chubby face say and rush to you when you landed down,he grab on your shoulder and then you grab his wrist and flip him over,"Don't touch me with your dirty hands"you say and punch him.

"Whose next?"you ask while the other two is unconsious,"Hyung!"Zelo said while rushing to the two,"You!How dare!"a short guy say.

He take out a dagger and run to you."Hoo...Weapons"you say and grab umbrella and tackle him.

You smack his dagger away with the umbrella and hit his head hard,"Haru!How dare you hit my best friend and hyungs?!"Zelo shouted and grab you by the collar.

"I already say don't touch me"you say and grab his wrist and flip him like the chubby one,"Give up?"you say to Zelo while he groan,"Never".

"hoo act tough huh?"you say and let go of him.Once you let go of him,you kick him straight in his ribs while he cough out blood.

You kick him repeatedly non-stop,The teacher rush in to cafeteria and saw you and Bobby hitting Bap.

"Hey!Stop!"the teacher say and run towards you,you glare at the teacher,he gulped and say,"Stop!I giving you all of you detention after school for Five hour."he say and pull you off Zelo.

"Shit,i lost control"Bobby say and let go of Yongguk who is beaten up like shit."Hahaha,you always say this when you meet him"you laugh and walk out the cafeteria with bobby.

"You the one who not kill anyone"you tease him and laugh at him,"Not choice,you know i lose control when i saw the enemy who i hated the most"he said and shrugged.

You just laugh at him and walk to class,when you walk to class you open the door and something fell on your head and power flooded down.

You take the thing and saw Duster while Bobby who is behind you and laugh at you.You tremble in anger and glare up,"Who do this?"you ask and glare everyone.

You saw someone smirked abit but change to thin line.You throw the duster to her and it hit her in the face,"Hey!"she stand up and look at you,you walk over to her.

"you don't wanna live anymore is it?"you said while you cracked finger and glare at her.