01 | drug shot

PANDORA'S BOX
9:27 PM, FRIDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Welcome to Pandora's Box!" Reiji grins as more people walked into the famous bar. "Seems like our bar's getting a lot of attention lately," he chuckled and nudged the girl next to him.

The girl sighed, looking around, eyeing those men in black. "Yeah, too much attention, actually." she said as she twirled the jigger in her hand.

"What do you mean?" Reiji raised a brow, noticing the sudden change in the way she talked.

"Men in black."

Reiji snapped his head up to see a few men in black seated at one of their VIP tables. "Oh, you mean those guys in suits, what's wrong with them?"

"I sense that something wrong is going to happen again." she muttered and poured the liquor swiftly into the glass before handing it towards the customer.

The customer's eyes beamed with her friend as they tasted the drink, "Woah, this tastes amazing!"

The girl smirked and watched as they kept drinking her freshly made drink.

"Excuse me, what do you call this drink?" the costumer called for her attention.

She raised a brow, "That? It's one of my favorite's for new comers, 'Boom'."

"Boom? Isn't that a bit generic?" the costumer chuckled, "It's good though."

"Generic?" Reiji stifled a laugh, "It's called Boom for a reason."

The customer and her friend looked at each other, "And what may that reason be?"

"Cause the flavor explodes in your mouth and it lets new comers get welcomed to a whole new level of drinks." Reiji pointed out, "Bet you didn't even expect it to taste that way." he smirked.

The two customers squealed at Reiji, "You're so hot!"

One of them grinned, setting her phone down on the bar, "Can I have your number?"

Reiji chuckled, "I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend."

The two customers looked at each other, "How unfortunate." one laughed as they continued to talk to each other.

"Excuse me." the head bartender raised her head at the costumer in front of her. "I have a request–"

"and what may that be, Sir?" she raised a brow as she wiped the cocktail glass slowly with a cloth.

"There would be a girl walking in here, exactly ten o' clock, and I would like you to put this in her drink." he smirked before placing a packet of white mischief on top of the bar table.

She gave an amused impression, "In exchange for what?"

"Money."

She chuckled bitterly, "Yeah, no."

The man's wicked smile faltered, "No?" he tilts his head, growing annoyed.