26 | even or odd

NEO ZONE
PRIVATE BAR
10:01 PM, SUNDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

Before Kun could even place down the card, Keiko's voice hollered through the private bar, eyes averting onto her figure as she stood behind the bar counter. Hands gesturing towards the dark red cocktail which had bright red cherries in them.

Mark arched his brow in amusement, he wasn't going to lie, seeing the Japanese female in a red slim dress made her look sexy in a way even Xiaojun, who hates her to the guts so bad, couldn't keep his eyes off her. The dangerously low v-cut in the front suited her body shape as her silver hair with black highlights were straight rather than curled. Lips tinted red as she smirked widely, flashing her clear braces at them proudly.

"You can't start the gamble without a drink," she said simply before grabbing both cocktail glasses and placing it gently on each of the gambler's side, "Care to indulge yourself in a drink of my famous Cherry Bomb before we start this dangerous gamble?"

Her eyes glowed dark, as if it was tainted with her own hidden dangerous feature. She bowed at them before stepping back, standing beside Taeyong who smiled at her. "Well?"

She rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

Keishin eyes the drink before taking a sip, eyes widening as the liquor mixed cherry flavor exploded in his mouth like a bomb. As much as he hated to admit it, he noticed how the girl inherited the same bartending skills his father had.

Jisung dragged a seat and patted it down for Keiko, "Noona, have a seat." he smiled and Keiko took the offer.

The game started off with Kun raising a card, only for him to see before setting it down with the back of the card faced towards the players and everyone.

"Even or Odd?" he questioned both players.

Youngho hummed with a confident demeanor whilst Keishin tightly balled his fists, thoughts swerving in his mind as he guessed the value of the card.

"Has both players have their answer?"

The two players nodded simply as Kun snapped his fingers, a sign that they would say their answers.

"Even!"
"Even."

Both had the same answers and Kun flipped the card over, revealing the value of the card as four of diamonds.

"One point for each player."

The game continued on, and there were forty cards to guess meaning it would take quite awhile for the game to end actually. Eventually, the other mafioso's lost interest and went to play either billiards or other card games, however some remained to watch over the most important game in the whole bar.

"Shit." Keishin grumbled as he guessed the wrong value for five executive times already. There were five cards left in the deck, meaning Keishin could still win over Youngho if the roles were switched, that would be Youngho guessing wrong this time and Keishin guessing right.

Youngho had a score of twenty seven right guesses, with eight wrong guesses while Keishin had the score of twenty five rights with ten wrongs.