03 | welcome

PANDORA'S BOX
5:34 PM, MONDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Again, why the fuck is our bar so popular amongst mafia bullshits?" Daniel grunts as they had just finished cleaning the whole bar from the incident that had happened a two days ago.

Keiko scrunched her nose, groaning, "Don't even ask about it. I hate it as much as you do."

"Can't your Dad do anything about it? I mean–"

"Again, He is my uncle." Keiko snarls at Reiji, making her way to the counter.

Reiji pursed his lips together, "Okay. I mean't uncle. Can't he do anything about this mafia situation?"

The head bartender shrugs, grabbing a few bottles and started mixing them up.

"Yah, what are you even mixing for?" Reiji raises one of his brows in confusion, watching the girl twirl the jigger in between her fingers before pouring the alcoholic beverage into the mixer.

"Myself." Keiko utters and takes a sip of her drink. "And to answer your question earlier, Reiji, he does do something about it, but like I said, I don't know the shit he's going through."

Silence engulfed the three bartenders as they all had different thoughts crowding their minds. Annoyed by this, the head bartender claps her hands together to grab their attention, "The bar opens at eight today, let's just get ready."

The two males nodded and stood up to get ready while Keiko remained behind the counter. She folded up her sleeves and grabbed a towel and began wiping the cocktail glass.

"You okay?" Daniel raises a brow as he walked out of the back room, noticing the girl's long face.

"I've been better." she shrugs and finishes the last glass, placing it carefully into the glass rack.

"Whatever you are going through, hope you'll be okay soon." the younger boy gives her a smile, going behind the counter to help her.

Hours of preparing, it was time for the bar to open. Reiji flipped the 'closed' sign over to reveal the 'open' writing beneath it. Daniel continued to sweep the floors as the head bartender wiped the bar counter.

Minutes passing and costumers started to come into the bar every now and then. "We're having a lot of costumers today, aren't we?" Daniel utters as he served drinks behind the counter with Keiko.

Keiko, however, still was feeling uncertain about it. Her mind couldn't help but think about what happened a two days ago, she had never encountered both mafia gangs before. No one from the gangs were familiar to her and she felt restless for the lack of information she had.

The girl's eyes scans through the place, eyeing anyone who looked unfamiliar to her. A sigh of relief emits from her mouth as there were no one in the bar that she hadn't seen before, or so she thought.

The same college student she met a few days ago. "Oh, you're back." the girl bartender muttered with slight enthusiasm laced in her voice, smiling faintly at the costumer in front of her.