7

"Dear passengers, please put your seat-belts on, we are landing in Paris, France, in a couple of minutes. Thank you for choosing European Airlines, we hope your visit will be placid and memorable," A flight attendant says.

Your heartbeat races like crazy, you smile excitedly.

After the landing Jungkook and you get out of the airplane happily, Jungkook gets all the baggage together and then you two leave to the hotel.

The taxi has a window between the chauffeur and the client, Jungkook bites his lips when he notices it.

You look at him with a smirk, you straddle him, Jungkook kisses you with passion and lust, you can already feel his hard dick under you.

In no time you get off his lap before the chauffeur sees you both like that once you arrived at the hotel, Jungkook pays to him and tips him well in case he saw something.

Jungkook and you walked to the front desk, the man eyed you up and down for a split second, Jungkook noticed it, he pulls you closer to him.

"A reservation for Mr. Jeon," Jungkook says gritting his teeth.

"Here you go sir" the receptionist gives you the key to your room.

Once you get in your room Jungkook closes the door and leaves the luggage in the middle of the room, Jungkook walks to you with dark eyes.

"I hate the receptionist" he states as he walks dangerously close to you.

You don't have any time to say anything as Jungkook crashes his lips with yours, he pushes you until you fall on the huge bed.

Jungkook slides his hand under your hoodie, he groans when he finds out you weren't wearing a bra. He squeezes your right boob, he enjoys for a couple of seconds how your boob fills his hand. In a quick move Jungkook takes your hoodie off your body, he licks his lips when he sees your bare boos in front of him, he doesn't waste any time, he bites your left nipple, you moan, you tangle your fingers in his hair, you pull it a little making him grunt.

He stands up and starts to walk to the luggage.

"Daddy!" You whine.

"Someone's needy already" he chuckles.

He takes a blindfold out of his bag, your eyes widen, you weren't expecting him to bring this kind of stuff.

Jungkook walks up to you with a smirk while holding the blindfold.

"Now be a good toy for Daddy and do whatever I tell you"

"Yes, Daddy," you say seductively.

Jungkook puts on the blindfold on you, you don't move, you stay ready for whatever he wants.

He takes the rest of your clothes off, you heard him unbuckle his pants, you lick your lips anticipating what's coming.

You feel how Junkook climbs on the bed.

"Sit up doll" Jungkook orders.

You obey, after you sit up you feel something slightly slap your lips, you open your mouth wide,  Jungkook gets his dick in your mouth.

You start to deep-throat him as fast as you can, Jungkook moans is making your juices drip down your thighs.

Jungkook takes his hand to your pussy, he feels how wet your folds are, you moan with his dick in your mouth sending vibrations to him.

He inserts his middle finger in you, you moan again.

"Shit!" He throws his head back as he looks down at your work on his dick.

He moves his finger in and out of you quickly; your moans make him cum in your mouth, you make sure to swallow every drop that comes out of him.

Jungkook takes his dick out of your mouth, he pushes you down on the mattress.

He takes your hands over your head and pins them there with his hand.

He rubs the head of his dick on your entrance multiple times.

"Daddy just put it in!" You whine.

"What?" he does as he didn't hear you.

"Just fuck me already" 

"Hmmm" He looks at you for a second. "Something is missing" 

He stands up leaving you all needy on the bed, you move around in protest. You feel when Jungkook comes back, he puts a chocker on you.

He turns you around and slams himself in you in doggy-style.

You scream when you feel his length in you stretching you out good, Jungkook pulls your hair as he thrusts into you in an incredible speed.

"How can you be this tight?" he groans.

You feel the knot on your belly tighten to the point you can't hold it anymore.

"I-I'm coming," you tell him.

Jungkook pulls out of you, he turns you around so you are now facing him. He gets in you again ready to make you cum, he wants to see your pleasured face once you do so.

"Daddy!" you scream as you cum all over his dick.

Jungkook gives a couple of thrusts more before he cums in you.

Your legs are still trembling from your orgasm, as you try to catch your breath Jungkook looks at your figure under him.

His breathing is heavy and unsteady, he takes the time to admire every corner of your naked body, his gaze stops on the new chocker he bought you, it looks so fucking hot on you he thinks is one of the best gifts he has ever given you.

He throws himself next to you while you take off your blindfold, you rest your head on Jungkook's chest, he pulls you closer to him to cuddle.

Once he's sure you are sleeping his gaze shifts from you to his luggage where he has your engagement ring, his heartbeat races like crazy when he realizes...

Tomorrow is the day.