1) - You Wished For This?!

Author's Note: This fanfic is loosely inspired by a couple of BatM oneshots written by @Maria_Mage, who also came up with this fanfic's title. She has a story that's a collection of BatIM/BatDS  xreader oneshots  involving the three versions of Alice Angel, and Audrey. I completely recommend reading them, they're amazing. :D

Shay's POV

"May, turn off the lights." I mumbled sleepily.

"Shay, turn off the lights." My older sister sleepily muttered at the exact same time.

Our eyes opened, and my dark blue eyes locked with her stormy grey eyes. We both than had the same thought. If we didn't turn on the lights, then who did? That thought was enough to completely wake us up. We got to our feet and gasped when we looked around.

"This isn't our bedroom." I noticed.

"No it isn't." My sister agreed.

We had woken up in a hallway that we knew very well from our time playing BatIM, for it was the hallway the game begins in. Bendy cartoon posters were on the walls. They all said Bendy in... and the posters were for The Dancing Demon, Little Devil Darlin', and Sheep Songs! With Boris the Wolf! However the place looked more worn down, and somewhat darker than it did in the game. May and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"You don't think...?"

"We can't be. It must be a dream."

"That doesn't even make sense May. How could we be sharing a dream?"

"I don't know!" She snapped. "What I do know is that this can't be happening! We can't be in Joey Drew Studios!"

"We must be, because this isn't a dream." I argued. "So how did we end up in Bendy and the Ink Machine?"

"We didn't because it's not possible. There must be a rational expla... what the heck?! Shay, look at our clothes!"

I did, and my eyes widened even more. Our clothes were now old-timey. I was wearing a shirt, slacks, stockings, and heels while May wore a 1950s/60s style female business suit. "How?!"

"Considering that the game was set in 1963, it's possible that whatever caused us to end up here also changed our attire to fit the time period." My sister calmly reasoned.

I sighed. "That makes sense I guess. On the bright side, at least I'm still wearing pants."

Before either of us could say any more, we heard footsteps as someone walked towards us. "Hello? Someone there?" The person asked, and a man walked into view. He came up to us and held out his hand. "Hello, my name is Henry. Who are you?"

I shook his hand with a smile plastered on my face. "Hello Henry, my name is Shay Winter, and this is my sister May." I replied. "I'm 21, and my sister is 36."

The man raised an eyebrow. "Shay and May?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, we know our names rhyme." My sister replied with an exasperated sigh.

"What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

What May said next shocked me. "I got a letter from Joey Drew," she lied, "and it asked me to come back to the studio because he wanted to show me something."

"You used to work here?" Henry asked.

My sister nodded. "That's correct. I was 18 years old when I was hired. I was doodling in a cafe when he entered and saw what I had drawn. He was impressed enough that he ended up giving me a job in the animation department. and decided to hire me. I worked here for sixteen years, but left seven years ago because I was fed up with the bad working conditions, and lack of pay." She continued. "I'll be honest, it was a surprise for me to get a letter from the guy. I wasn't going to come, but Shay here wanted to see my old workplace."