Ch15

Jin POV

Driving home, I was getting a call from Rachel.

"Hey, Rachel, what's up?" I answered.

"Hey! The hubby and I were wondering if you wanted to join us for dinner tonight?"

I looked at my watch. "I'm not sure, I have a lot of papers to grade tonight."

"Oh come on! We haven't had dinner together in a while, and who knows when the next time will be after I have the baby. Please?" she asked in a cute way.

I sighed and chuckled. "Okay, let me know where to go and I'll meet you there."

"Yay! See you later!" she hung up.

I got in my driveway and decided to sit there for a while. So many things happened today I had to wrap my head around it. I started off today feeling bad for what Y/n is going through with her dad, and it ended with me having sex with her..twice. I meant what I said to her though, I'm not going back on my word. Since the day I met her I have been so drawn to her. Normally I don't like girls who act like they're bad, but I can see through her that this is not her real personality. And after hearing what Jimin said about Y/n's relationship with her dad, this is all an act. I want to help her reveal who she knows she is deep down inside. I want to get to know her and take care of her. Being without her now I'm missing her touch. I'm missing her embrace. 

I put my head on the steering wheel and gripped on to it. I felt my hands start to shake and my heart beat faster. I reached into my bag and took out a bottle of pills along with a water bottle. I took two pills out and downed it. I controlled my breathing and I was feeling back to normal. I closed my eyes and sighed then got out of the car. 

I walked into my house, went in my bedroom and put my stuff down. I changed out of my clothes and found some more casual clothes to wear for dinner tonight. I put on a white shirt and put on a navy blue cardigan and I wore distressed black jeans. I decided to get some papers done before going out to dinner. 

When it was time I left my house and headed to a bar restaurant that Rachel suggested. I drove up to the place and when I went inside I already saw them sitting down. 

"Jin!" Rachel's husband Aiden waved at me. Rachel looked behind her and smiled when she saw me, also waving.

I sat down and greeted them. "Rachel, you're pregnant. Why did you suggest a bar?"

She chuckled. "I was craving the bar food, you two can drink though."

"I don't mind that."  I smiled.

Aiden ordered the both of us a couple of beers and our night began. We ordered fries and burgers and talked out our college days and what we have been up to.

"So Rachel tells me you're doing pretty well after taking over her job." Aiden said.

"Yeah. I've instilled fear into my students, I think that's why they're getting their work done." 

Rachel scoffed. "Even Y/n? I'm surprised."

"She's not that bad, you know." I took a bite of my fries. Rachel looked at me in disbelief. I looked at her serious. "Look, I didn't like her at first either. But she slowly opened up and she really isn't  a bad person. I'm pretty sure she's like this because of her dad." I played dumb so they wouldn't get suspicious. 

"Her dad lets her get away with everything and he strongly implied that we can't punish her. She used that as an advantage."

"Yes, she did. But behind that attitude is a very smart girl. She's capable of anything, I believe. I think you believe that too Rachel." I took a drink of my beer and smirked looking down. "Otherwise you wouldn't have given her the recommendation to college."