💥IDIOT💥 Bakugo x Reader

You sighed as you looked out the window of your classroom seeing it was raining extremely heavily.

Your teacher Aizawa was just about to finish his sentence when the bell rang and he collapsed and rolled underneath his desk which was a usual thing for 1A to see.

You stood up slowly and started to appreciate how nice it was to be dry. You forgot your umbrella at home and knew a cold, wet future was extremely close.

You tried to think if any of your friends took the same route as you and they would maybe allow you to share their umbrella.

The only person who took your route was Baguko and there was no way you were asking him to share his umbrella.

Not because you are scared of him only afraid of what your mouth would say since you had a slight crush on Bakugo.

You walked out of school and as soon as you stepped out of the nice, dry shelter you sprinted down the path and out of the gate with your bag over your head.

As soon as you turned the corner you were drenched from head to toe.

You sprinted even quicker splashing puddles everywhere you stepped.

You quickly turned a corner a knocked into something sending you ofcourse and into a huge puddle of water.

You sat in th puddle taking everything in when a hand reached down to you.

Slightly freaking out you saw it was Bakugo.
You normally never saw him on your route home but today you ran so you must've caught up to him.

"Are you gonna take my hand or just stare at it like a idiot?" He asked holding his umbrella in the over hand.

You quickly as if on command reached out and grabbed his hand  and he pulled you up.

"Thank y....you....Bakugo" you said blushing slightly and looking down.

"You forgot your umbrella!TCH! Here get underneath mine we can share. Your house is a few streets before mine right, idiot?" He said looking at his feet trying to hide the red in his cheeks.

"Yes, I do. You don't  need to share your umbrella I couldn't get anymore wet" You said blushing even more.

" You will catch a cold now get under, idiot!" He said sounding annoyed yet something in his voice sounded caring.

"Ok then" you said and stepped under his umbrella feeling like your heart was going to burst.

You walked down the street and you slowly started trying to walk out of the umbrella coverage to avoid the awkward closeness between yourself and Bakugo.

"You really are dumb, the umbrella is over here!" He said putting his arm around your waist and pulling you into him so you were both huddled underneath the umbrella.

You looked up at Bakugo and saw his face extremely red.

Walking to your house from the school normally took at least 20 minutes but with Bakugo holding you it felt like forever.

You both stood outside your house and he looked down at you and smiled.
He cupped your face with his face and leaned down you heart was racing.
You felt butterflies appear in your stomach and couldn't breathe.

"REMEMBER YOUR UMBRELLA NEXT TIME, IDIOT!!" Bakugo shouted and the whole mood was ruined.

"I will" you said annoyed.

"I will be outside your house at 8am tomorrow, don't be late...idiot" he said blushing turning away and walking up the street, rain bouncing of his umbrella.

"Ok, thank you. Also can you please stop calling me idiot!" You shouted over to him.

"Of course I'll stop, Idiot" He shouted back.

THANK YOU FOR READING.
NO HATE BTW BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW ITS BAD!!!
LEAVE REQUESTS IF I USE IT I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT!!!
Dont own art
~♡♡♡~