🥦Broccoli 🥦 Midoriya x Reader

You walked hand in hand with your boyfriend down the street with a little spring in your step.
You had been with your boyfriend for 1 year now yet even a touch to his shoulder would make him blush and you found it adorable.

"Y/n is their something wrong with my hair? Everyone today in class kept asking me if eating vegetables was cannibalism. I mean you were there, what are they talking about. They started pointing at my hair as well and I am so confused" He stuttered gripping your hand tighter.

You couldn't stop yourself and bust into fits of laughter.

"You really don't know!?" You laughed finding it had to breathe.

"Uh no...I don't" He replied.

"Your hair looks like broccoli, deku!" You laughed.

"Oh. Is it a bad thing?" He asked looking down.

"Deku stop getting so serious about it" you said letting go of his hand and no longer laughing.

"Is it a bad thing?" He asked again facing you yet staring at the ground.

"Hey" you said stepping forward and looking up at him.

"Its a great thing" you said smiling and putting your hand onto his cheek, going  onto tour tip toes and gently giving him a kiss on the other cheek.

You slid your hand into his and continued walking down the street while your boyfriend went as red as ever.

"Hey, stop blushing or I will call you tomato and other red fruits and veg!" You said smiling.

"Y...yes" he stuttered smiling as well.

Ok this came to mind and I wrote it XD.
Leave requests PLEASE
I will give u credit.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡