🏃‍♂️Calm Down💨 Tenya x Reader

I'm trying something new today kids.
Your a female in this but if you want, imagine it in another gender.

Tenyas view:
I looked across the canteen and looked at y/n my face turned red.
I knew what I was feeling for her was way out of line and totally inappropriate, yet still what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Right?

"What you looking at Tenya? Oh I see!" The pink girl Mina said slapping my back laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I shouted.

"You like y/n from the general department, don't you?" She said standing in front of me with a smile spreading over her face.

"No I don't" I said and started thanking the stars above that the bell rang  to avoid further questioning.

"Ok see you in class lover boy" She said smiling while walking away smug.

I started heading to class myself when I saw the purple haired boy Shinso wrap an arm around y/n and start laughing and playing around with her. Jealousy burst into me and I couldn't help myself and walked through the middle of them in rage and storming of to class.

Y/n view:
Tenya from 1A, brave, calm and sticks to the rules.
I never saw that side of him.
The huge boy spilt through me and Shinso in rage and went of in a huff.

Ever since the sports festival I thought he was dreamy in a way.
He was more mature than any of the boys I have seen.
It was refreshing to see him and just to hear him speak made me smile.
But now, I am not quite sure.

"Tch what an angry little bean he is" Shinso said to me annoyed as we walked to class.

"Yeah..." I said lost in thought.

•time skip•

I walked out of school slowly still shocked at the side I saw of Tenya at lunch.
Before I reached the gate a pink hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Hi, someone wants to apologise" the pink girl said, I'm pretty sure her name in Mina.

I looked up and saw Tenya towering over her.

Tenyas view:
I looked at y/n embarrassed and ashamed of how I acted earlier.

"Ok?" She said looking at me confused and a light pink colour filled her cheeks.

"I will leave it to you now. See you tomorrow lover boy!" She said to me walking off while I glared at her.

I bowed my head quickly and apologised over and over again.

"I'm so sorry how I acted before. It was wrong and I am disgusted with myself!" I said trying hard not to grab her hands and tell her all the feelings I keep bottled up.

Y/n view:
I couldn't believe what was happening I had Tenya from class 1A apologising to me.

"Why did you do it though?" I asked him my heart beating fast.

He straightened his position and I realised how tall he was compared to me.
He was lost in thought.

"I don't know." He said looking away.

"You do know, I won't forgive you till you tell me" I said without realizing and covered my mouth.
I didn't have the right to question Tenya from 1A.

"Because I have feelings for you. Seeing you near another boy makes me jealous. Knowing your not mine just makes me crumble. I do tell myself its inappropriate and I don't know why I feel like this, I never feel like this. With you its different and I don't know why!" He said blushing and getting flustered.

I didn't know what I was doing but I stepped forward and put my hands into his and looked up at him.

"Calm down, you know I feel the same as you. I don't rage at people when they talk to you but I feel the same." I said laughing slightly.

"But what does it mean." He said gripping my hands tighter.

"Well, my feelings for you are romantic" I said giggling at his stupidity.

"That's what mine are to!" He said as if he figured out the hardest maths question ever.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked dreading to know what the answer was.

He cupped my face with his hand and looked down at me.

"100% a good thing" he said smiling.

I didn't move.
I couldn't move I was frozen with a smile on my face.

"Let's walk home together and then maybe if you would like you could be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing.

"Of course I will, only if you calm down and not freak out when I talk to Shinso." I said laughing.

"I will!" he said.

"He is my cousin by the way" I said laughing.

"Wait what!?" He said looking confused.

"Oi you hooligans get of school property and stop romancing. Disgusting!!!" Mr Aizawa shouted out of a window.

Me and Tenya ran together hand in hand.

Please leave REQUESTS!
Yes I don't know what happened here either.
I hope you like it XD
♡♡♡♡♡♡