❄melt away💧 Todoroki x Reader

*YOUR QUIRK IS GALE FORCE WIND YOU CAN BLOW OUT YOUR MOUTH AND GALE FORCE WIND COMES RUSHING OUT! YOU TRY NOT TO USE YOUR QUIRK BECAUSE SOMEONE ENDS UP GETTING HURT*

You stood there shaking unable to move.
Your breathing slow and cold.
You looked at your teammate Kirishima who was struggling to break free but was getting no where.
You followed the ice trails back to the person walking out the shadows, Todoroki.

"You wuss Todoroki! Why don't you stop doing long range attacks and fight us like a man! Or are you to scared!" You shouted attempting to move out of the ice.

"I'm sorry I only want to win and this is a competition it would be stupid if I do as you like. You are asking me to loose, and I don't want to" He said as Tsu hopped up behind him out of breathe.

"Todorki why did you just leave me we are going to get points taken away because we did not work as a team!" She panted followed by a ribbit.

"I'm sorry Tsu" he replied still looking at you.

"Its okay I'm here now we need to wait one more minute and keep them captured then we win and that will give us lots of points" she said.

"Do it y/n" Kirishima said to you.

"No Kirishima" You replied feeling scared.

"I have known you forever and trust me you are 10x stronger than you have ever been, I know you can control it!" He said beaming at you.

"Ok Kiri, I'll try" you replied butterflies bursting in your stomach.

You never really used your quirk unless necessary, but still after years of having it you still feel the adrenalin rush through you when you use it.

"I'm sorry Todoroki" You said unable to keep the psychopathic smile of your face.

He turned to you fear written all over his face but before he could do anything you blasted wind breaking the ice away from you and Kirishima. You felt the ground shake as you did.

You saw Kirishima run away leading Todoroki with him leaving you and Tsu to fight.

Without a second thought, Tsu jumped towards you.
She stuck her tounge out mid leap and it wrapped around you wrist like a bracelet.

You looked up and tried to blow her away yet her tongue stayed wrapped around you.
As soon as the wind stopped you yanked her towards the ground sending her flying into the hard concrete ground.

Her tongue unwrapped around your wrist and she fell unconscious.

You ran across the arena to go and help Kirishima when you spotted the red haired boy fly across the arena and land at you feet, his skin was peeling off.

"Oh no, Kiri are you ok?" You asked worried for your friends health.

He didn't reply but instead squirmed in pain. You checked his pulse and he he seemed fine so you brought him to the edge of the arena and sat him up against the side.

"Its ok Kiri the teachers will come soon" You reassured him hoping this training lesson will be cancled due to Kirishima's injuries.

You sprinted back into the battle and saw Todoroki stamp his foot into the ground sending a tsunami of beautiful yet deadly ice.
Without thinking of the damage you would do you blew as hard as you could braking through the ice and sending huge junks of it flying back.
For a second you saw Todoroki look up at his creation in utter terror as it soon crushed him.

You waited for what seemed hours for Todoroki to melt the ice and for it all to be ok, but it wasn't.
You ran as quickly as you could panting for breath because the more you used your quirk the more chance you have of your lungs collapsing.

You dug through ice, braking it with your quirk even though you were about to reach your limit.

"Todoroki!" You screamed. Yet no reply.

You get blowing at ice feeling yourself get weak.
You breathing soon turned into heavy uncontrollable panting as you pushed your quirk and couldn't breathe.
You were unsure of what was happening all you could make out was someone pulling you away from the ice.

"Todorki!" You tried to scream but it came out a terrified whisper as you tried to breathe.

"Its ok try and focus breathing please, all the teachers are looking for him" You heard a familiar voice say, it was Aizawa.

You looked up and saw pro heroes digging through the ice yet seeing the destruction you caused only made your breathing worse.
You couldn't focus and you vision went blurry then completely black.

You woke up slowly in the recovery room in a soft bed.
You saw a figure in the bed beside you and realized it was Todoroki.
You jumped up as quickly as possible and even though he was sleeping you hugged him.
You rested your cheek on his chest until  you realised his arms had lifted up and wrapped around you.

"I'm so sorry Todoroki" You said crying into him, it felt comforting to be held by Todoroki.

"Its ok, please don't cry. I keep trying hard to protect you yet I caused your lungs nearly to collapse"  He said sighing.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused but still clinging tightly to him.

"Ever since the entrance exam I've had this urge to protect you." He said smiling, lifting his arm and cupping your chin with his hand.

"If I am always by you maybe I will be able to protect you." He said going red.

You looked up blushing finding it hard to breathe once more.
He pulled you up close to his face effortlessly and connected your lips to his.
You lifted your hand and gently laid it on his cheek.
You pulled back blushing and looking at him.

"Y/n, I..." He started.

"Ok cut it out y/n get back to class you seem better and as for you Todoroki I'll expect to see you after lunch. Also both of you detention for wasting time and for doing that in the nurses room" Mr Aizawa said as he burst into the room ruining your moment with Todoroki.

"Yes sir" you said awkwardly and ran back to class.
You knew right there and then you and Todoroki were gonna get along just nicely.

You always thought Todoroki was stuck up and quiet but soon his icy outside melted away just for you and you loved it.

♡END♡

Oh btw no Kirishimas were hurt in the making of this.

I had writers block while writing this I'm sorry also this was a big boi book with 1000 words XD
LEAVE IDEAS AND ILL GIVE CREDIT!
I am sorry I had no idea what to write.
♡♡♡♡