Bet pt.2

"What?" Australian man asked, not exactly sure he heard Florida man right. "You don't have to do it right now, just by the end of the day. Kiss me." Australian man's face turned pink. "Mate, have you lost your god d*mn mind?!" Florida man laughed in response. "Hey, you're the one who lost the bet, aren't ya?" Australian man opened his mouth to say something but he was so thrown off from this change of pase that he was absolutely speechless.

Australian sighed "Fine. I'll deal with it later..." he crossed his arms and looked away. Florida man said he was free to go and thanked him for being a good sport. Then he went off to go ruin some pancakes and do some math. Australian man walked off to one of the rooms and actually figured out how to use the bed... kinda. He sat on it and contemplated his entire life.

'Why did Florida Man ask that' 'Is he gay??' 'Why'd I say yes?' 'Am I gay??' Were his most common thoughts. "Crieky..." Australian man mumbled, putting his head in his hand. He had.. conflicting emotions to say the least. Florida man was he best friend! Why was he just so cool with all of this?! Why wasn't Australian Man opposed to the idea?.. He just knew he needed to handle this situation and he has no idea how.

That's when Jimmy Mumps walked by and Australian man thought "Who better to bother with your sfw crisis then a child." Jimmy looked to Australian man and asked "What happened? Are you worried about your inevitable death again?" Australian man sat up and look to the kid. "Listen Dug-" Jimmy interrupted "My name is Jimmy." Australian man sighed and spoke through his teeth "Dug. Means. Kid. In. Stralia." Jimmy shrugged "Okie doki!"

Back on topic, Australian man asked "What would you do if you had to kiss your best mate?" Jimmy thought and then asked "Well who is your 'mate'??" God nobody in this house understands Australian slang at all. "W-well.." was he really about to tell someone this...? Ah, who cares, Jimmy has the memory of a gold fish. "It's Florida.. It's Florida man." Jimmy looked up at Australian man with a blank, dead look. He blinked one eye at a time. "Well do you like like him?"

Australian man actually had to think on that. After about a minute of silence, the Ozzie responded "Yeah." He sounded casual, but inside me was dying a thousand deaths because he actually admitted that. Jimmy shrugged "Then go for it." Then he left. Australian man was left alone to reflect on his life once more. God why was what he said true? Jimmy was a strange kid, but apparently had common sence.. Unfortunately Australian man did not and felt the need to overblow this entire situation. If he was going to kiss Florida man, even as a joke, it needed to be perfect. He was going to do everything right!

At first he tried to ask Spleens. She was pregnant alot, so she must know something about this. Unfortunately Australian man did not know how to speak cat and had to turn to the internet for guidance. His first few surches resulted in.. not so appropriate answer but eventually he found something that seemed to be about right. The end of the day was nearing and the australian knew he couldn't hide forever.

He didn't change out of his usual eye sore of an outfit but he did add a blue bowtie for effect. He went over the points once more in his head before stepping out of his room. At first, Florida seemed nowhere in sight and Australian man thought he might not have to do this, but they ran into each other next to the pool with a dead body in it. Florida looked as smug as ever when he saw Australian man. "Well, Well, Well.." he began before getting interrupted "Let's just get this over with you idiot."

There was a pause. And then Florida man broke out in laughter. "D u d e, I was just messing with you!" He said between laughter. At first, Australian man was rather relived. He didn't have to face his fear anymore! Then he got to thinking about it and got slightly mad. He went through all that trouble for absolutely no payout. Australian man grabbed both of Florida mans hands rather swiftly, leaving Florida confused until he was tugged forward.

The bet was complete and Florida man got his final request.