short drunk sh*tpost

Australian and Florida man were drunk on the bathroom floor. All day they'd gone from bar to bar attempts to get as drunk as they possibly could. They'd been hiding out in the bathroom for half an hour. The world was spinning and slurring but they were having a heck on a time. Suddenly Australian man felt a strange feeling in his stomach. He crawled over to the toilet and told Florida man "Ayyee- *hic*- Mate!"
"Whhat?"
"Hold my hair back.."
"Why?"
"I'm gonna barf.."
Florida man crawled over to where Australian man was and held his hair. "You know.. *hic*- you know you could always cut you're hairr" Florida man said, playing with the other mans hair.

Australian man was a bit preoccupied with throwing up at the moment but once he was done he said "Are you- Are you bugging mate? My hair is perfect." He said confidently. He realized he'd messed up his shirt while throwing up and stood up to turn on the shower. After a while of the water running, Australian man flipped himself in to clean off, fully clothed. Meanwhile Florida man was on the other side playing with a lighter. He was having fun.

After a while, the water was turned out. They couldn't remember from who. Australian man stumbled back out. He was soaking wet, obviously. So in Florida mans drunken mind, this conversation issued. "Hey Ozzie," Florida man started "Do you want a towel?" Australian man looked to him "Crieky.. don't you need that?" He asked, confused. "Nah" Florida man responded. And that's how Australian man ended up going to sleep soaking wet in  Florida mans towel.

At some point in the night Florida man got cold and cuddled with Australian man for warmth. Needless to say they were in for a surprise the morning after.