•Baby• Part One

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ Attemted sexual assult, Gore, Abuse, Kidnapping ⚠️
__________________________________

"Are you fucking serious? Like for real?"

"Yes (y/n)! Now shut the fuck up and let me focus!"

"Ugh! Fine! Fuck!" You scream back, slamming the van door. You could hear him threatening you for it from under the hood, but you didnt really care. Suddenly you heard the van door slam open. Oh, all of a sudden all of your fucks came back!

"Did you just slam the door on me bitch?" He yelled. You flinched away. "Are you gonna answer me or am I gonna have to beat the answer out of you?"

"No, I'm sorry, I wasnt thinkin-" you said quietly.

"Oh, I know you weren't! You never think! You've never used your brain once in your life, whore!" He slapped you hard against your cheek, and you fell to the ground, tears falling from your eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"Damn straight, you bitch!" He grabbed your legs and pulled you into a more accesable spot. He got on top of you. You started to cry harder. "Now I'm gonna teach your stupid ass a lesson you ain't never gonna forget!" You started to scream at him, begging him to get off. You pushed him off and grabbed an empty beer bottle, smashing it up against his head. You ran out if the van and started running down the road. Your boyfriend trailed close behind.

"Get over here and take your punishment or I'm gonna give you something to cry about!" You tried to run faster, but a police car stopped you in your path. Your boyfriend didnt seem to notice as he was pretty drunk, and tackled you to the ground. He tugged out his member and started trying to force feed you the foul thing. Suddenly, he was tackled off of you by a police officer. Your eyes stung with tears as you looked over at the cop, pointing a gun at your boyfriend.

"Dont even think about it midget-dick." The officer said, spitting out a black substance on the ground. He aimed his gun. "You goin' to jail pussy!" He said with a smirk. Another, much larger man came up from behind the officer, and looked over at you. He had the most horrendous looking leather mask on, and he was bigger than bigfoot. You stared at him in shock, and then noticed his chainsaw.

"Well hi there-" you sniffled. "I'm (y/n)..." he didnt answer, but he looked over at the officer and grunted. The officer looked over the large man and moaned.

"Seriously boy? You really gonna waste food like that? What would mama think?" You were throughly confused, but you watched on. He grunted again. "A'ight boy, I sur-pose... go take her to mama. She's got some cleanin' up to do." Suddenly, the large man picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, you gasped in shock, but it seemed as though he was taking you to the officers house, and seeing as though this was a small town- they probably didn't have a lot of doctors, and maybe "mama" was a nurse or something. So you didnt feel too worried. Of course, the only thing you were worried about was the large man and his leather mask. It didnt help that he was carrying a giant rusty chainsaw.

Over his shoulder you could see the officer putting cuffs on your boyfriend and lifting him up. You looked down at the ground and you heard a loud bang. Your boyfrined had slammed the officer against the car. You stared, wide eyed at the scene, before the officer pointed his gun and shot him in the forehead. Your eyes welled up again and you quietly sobbed until you got to mama.
____________________________________

"Oh, you poor thang! Bless your heart honey!" Mama said as she pulled you into a chair. "That man really got ahold of you, didn't he baby?" You looked down at your lap. "Now baby don't you worry about a thang! Mama's gonna take care a' you! You hear me?"

"Well yes ma'am I hear you-" you said looking back up.

"Oh baby! Call me mama! Ma'am makes me feel so old!" She said smiling, bumping her curly hair up with her palm.

You gave her a weak and gentle smile, and she gave you a wink in return.

"My baby boy sure has got eyes for you, bringin' you home to meet Mama and such..." She laughed, clearly joking, and your smile widened, and you decided to play along.

"Well Mama, there sure is a lot to love in such a big man!" Mama started cackling and you started to give in to the humor aswell.

"Well baby, he is actually just the sweetest thang you will ever meet in your life. Not quite a looker like his pa', but he sure can take care of a woman. I wouldn't be sur-prized if the two of you really did become love birds!" You smiled at her, it was awfully sweet of her to try to set you up with a man she new well. To you, that meant she really liked you. You could get used to her.

"Well Mama, he didn't seem bad lookin' to me! He seemed like a gentle giant-"

"Oh ya baby! He's the most gentle thing in the whole wide world! Little sting here baby-" She put alchohol on your wound and you winced. "-sorry baby."

"No it's okay, thank you... for all if this. Really." She finished patching you up.

"Oh of course baby! I'll have Bubba show you to your new bedroom! It has it's own bathroom!" She squealed running off to get the large man. You were shocked. Your new room? But all you wanted was to get home!

"Oh- Mama! I dont think-" Bubba came stomping in, surprisingly not wielding a giant chainsaw. You looked up at him and he grunted. You raised your eyebrows as he grabbed your hand gently. Your brows stayed raised as he pulled you up the stairs. Mama eventually pops out of nowhere with a very familiar suitcase.

"Oh Mama I-"

"Now baby, this is your new home! Now Officer Hoyt won't let you leave now, you've already seen somethin' terrible. I promise you, baby. You'll love it here. Welcome to the family! I've always wanted a girl!" Yoy were confused and that scared you, but you decided to go along with it until you had a chance to run. You grabbed your suitcase and thanked her. Mama and Bubba left as you chose to change your clothes. Your favorite top now had blood on it. Ugh!

You went downstairs to scope out the place. You noticed a large door at the end if the stairs and got curious. You opened it. Inside, the floors were covered with blood, and there was a loud 'WHACK!' Coming from below. You slowly clined down the stairs to find Bubba hacking away at meat. You decided that you should leave him alone. He was clearly busy. You started to walk up the stairs when you accidently stepped too hard, causing the wooden step to clack with your heal. Bubba whipped his head around and you caught his eye.

"I'm sorry Bubba. I was just curious. I can see that you're busy so I'll leave you alone. Sorry bout that..." You started to leave again when you heard his cleaver slam against the table and loud footsteps coming closer to you. You pretended to be calm as you fast walked up the stairs and out the door.

You left the door ajar and speed walked to find mama, scared of what Bubba might do. Mama was in the kitchen making cookies.

"Oh hi Mama!" You said slowing to a stop. "You need any help?" She looked over at you and giggled.

"Oh no baby! I think you and Bubba should chat about!" Bubba came up behind you and attempted to squeeze past you, but bumped into you instead. He stopped and gripped your shoulder. You could almost tell it meant that he was sorry. Almost. He walked over to Mama and squealed. Mama laughed.

"Yes Bubba! I'm makin' your fav-or-ate! Now go take Baby here and get to know each other better, ya hear? I'll bring y'all some ginger snaps when they're ready!"

Bubba turns back around to face you and your eyes grow wide. He starts coming closer. You backed up slightly out of the door to let Bubba out. He stomped out of the kitchen and grunted at you. You stood there and cowered at the large men. He snorted at you- kind of like a pig- and walked off. You watched him walk away towards the front door. He turned back and snorted again, and you got the hint. Slowly, you started following him.
____________________________________

Word Count: 1,489