Imagine Five (NSFW)

Requested by AsiaDaBaddie

Imagine Bubba thinking you are cheating and you find him upset, only to comfort him.
____________________________________

Honestly, the fact of the matter was that you were good looking.

And everybody knows that Drayton is drawn to the pretty ones.

So it was no shock to anybody when Drayton started trying to get in your pants. You, of course, being with Bubba and all, never took Drayton up of his gross offers. You loved Bubba, he was sweet, and Bubba loved you too. The only problem was that Bubba didn't seem to understand that anymore.

It had been a long day. Summer vacation had just started, which meant lots of teenagers rolling in from all over. It also meant it would be easier to eat than it was in the winter. Of course, no matter how many young hippies flowed into the Sawyer territory, you still had to catch them.

Bubba had been distant recently- even more so than usual. Mostly, it was because (in an attempt to get in your pants,) Drayton was always dragging you off on hunts with him. You had asked Bubba what was wrong, and he would just shake his head and slouch as her wobbled away from you. At night, when the two of you went to bed, he didn't cuddle you anymore, but rather, faced away from you. You had enough, and decided to confront him about it.

You forced Draytong to take Chop Top hunting instead if you that day. You were too busy with personal problems. You opened the metal door and walked towards Bubba with fire in your eyes. The fire quickly extinguished as you hear his weeping.

"Bubba? Baby what's wrong?" He quickly stopped weeping and stood up from his bed. He wiped his cheek with the back of his hand and grunted. You furrowed your brows at him.

"Bubba- God damn it, what's wrong with you? Are you gonna tell me or am I gonna have to LOVE the answer out if you?" Bubba gave you a gentle smile and sniffled a little. You smiled at him with worry in your heart. "What is it Baby?" Bubba started grunting and making pig like noises, and although it was hard, after many years of listening to Bubba, you had learned a certain patter, and you understood most of what he was saying.

"You think I love who more than you?" You asked. Another two moans came from Bubba.

"Drayton?" He nodded. You scoffed.

"Baby I could NEVER love anybody more than I love you. Not Drayton or Nubbins or Pa, not even Momma-" Bubba squealed in shock. "No," you chuckled "not even Momma." He say back down and nodded, still sad. Even if you didn't love him, it didn't mean you didn't so things with him.

"Now what is it?" Bubba started grunting out an explanation. "You think I did it with your older brother?" Bubba shamefully nodded, looking down at his filthy boots. Suddenly, you got an idea.

You walked over to Bubba and sat on his lap. He perked up and looked at you with confused eyes. You kissed him through his mask and he confusedly grabbed the side of your face.

You strode back up and got on your knees, the damp ground making your knees uncomfortable and cold. You pushed Bubba onto his back and went for his belt.

"Just relax, darlin. Just..." you reached into his boxers and pulled out his member, slightly hard from your treatment, "chill."

Bubba grunted quietly as you slowly started to massage his member in an up-down motion. You continued to pull at his member until he was fully hard. His thick member stood at attention in front of you, and you smiled at him. He looked at you through his mask and leaned up, leaning on his elbows as leverage to view your work.

"I love you." You said as you licked his tip. He moaned "I love you so much..." you said again, squeezing his shaft. He groaned in pleasure as you took him in your mouth. Your head bobbed as Bubba made uncontrolled noises. He sat up grabbed your hair, pushing you further down. He went deep into your throat and your first reaction was to push on his hand, motioning him to push you down further. Saliva dribbled down onto his pants and bubbled at the corner if your mouth and he pushed you all the way down over him. You sat there- begging yourself for air until you couldnt stand it anymore. You bounced up from his large member to catch your breath. You rubbed his tip during your break, hearing loud squeales coming from Bubba.

"Quiet up now, Baby. We wouldn't want Momma catchin' you, now would we?" Bubba shook his head frantically and started bucking into your hand. With one final breath of air, you went back down on his girth, his hand in your hair, pushing you down and up over and over.

Eventually, his squealed got quicker and more heavy, and you could tell he was soon going to burst. He was picking into your mouth and he let go to allow you to break away from him before his finish but you didn't. With one final squeal, Bubba finished in your mouth, his hot cum dribbled out of his dick with quick spurts, and you swallowed (or spit) his cum. You wiped your mouth with you wrist and kissed