•Baby• Part Two

You had been walking with Bubba for about five minutes now, and you were close to tears. You were so scared, even though he didnt have his chainsaw, you were still shivering in your heeled boots.

Eventually, you came up on a large field, chock-full of sunflowers. You stopped walking and stared at the beautiful field. You were shocked! You though he was taking you to a barn to kill you. Instead, you stood here, in front of the most beautiful field you'd ever seen.

Bubba turned his head over his shoulder and looked at you. He stopped walking and stared at you. You had a small smile on your face, your (h/c) hair shone in the setting sun, and your eyes seemed to shine even brighter. You finally looked over at Bubba and he quickly snapped out of his gaze. He grunted at you and you took that as a sign to follow him.

You walked through the sunflower field, rubbing pedals as you walked past. Eventually, you and Bubba hit an opening in the field. It was a large, green circle with a large willow tree. There was a chest under the tree.

Bubba opened the chest to reveal a blanket and a pillow. Underneath that was a little wooden box. On the box, the name "Bubba" was carved with a heart under it. Bubba layed the the blanket out and handed you the pillow. You watched him lay down on the blanket and look up at the sky. He looked over at you and patted the blanket beside him. Oh. He wanted you to lay down.

You layed down next to him and put the pillow under your head. You watched him as is ears moved, you realized that meant he had a large grin on his face, because on the side of his mask, his cheeks peaked out aswell. You smiled a little at him, even though he wasnt looking at you. He pointed up at the clouds and you followed his finger to a cloud.

He squealed, making air guitar movements with his hands. You realized that he was right! It did look like a guitar! You giggled a little.

"You're right Bubba. It DOES look like a guitar." He squealed with laughter as he pointed at another one, rolling slightly over to you. This time, he made a (kind of, barely recognizable) dog-like bark. You laughed even louder. "A dog!" You said excitedly. "Oh! What about that one? A clown!" He whipped his head over and squealed again. You giggled.

"Ya know Bubba, you really are just one big, friendly, giant." His smile dissapeared and he looked down. You realized that he probably didnt like talking about his size. Maybe you could take it back?

"I mean, you're so big and strong... you have muscles for days!" You said nervously, squeezing his arm. He looked back up at you and his ears moved again. Thank goodness, you had made him smile.

He squealed at you happily. Mama always told him that if a woman commented on your muscles, you was flirting. Of course, you didn't know that. He picked a beautiful pink flower from beside him and put behind your ear. You blushed, another sign his mother had told him, that a girl really liked you.
____________________________________

"Y'all seen Bubba 'round?" Mama asked the four men in the living room.

"Sh! Clint Eastwood is on!" She sighed. She knew there's only one place he would go with someone he was clearly blushing over. With a tray of ginger snaps in hand, she walked to the sunflower field. She walked the path down to the opening, where her youngest son was with his new girlfriend.

"-I mean... you're so big and strong! You've got muscles for days!" Mama paused and listened in. Her son squealed in pride. Her lips tugged into the biggest smile she'd ever had. Her baby boy had a little girlfriend! How cute!

Mama kept walking towards them but they didn't notice. Bubba picked a beautiful flower and put it behind her ear. She blushed and pecked him on the cheek of his mask. Mama stopped walking and stared, an even bigger smile crept onto her face. Bubba's shoulders raised, his fists balled under his chin and he squealed happily. They laughed.

"Hey you two!" Mama yelled at them. The both of them jumped and separated. Mama set the cookies down on the blanket and winked at Bubba and handed him something. Both Bubba and (y/n) were confused. They looked at Bubba's hand to find a silver foil-wrapped condom. Both of them blushed profusely and looked away, but secretly, both of them were smiling.

Maybe today wasnt the day for them to use that... maybe some other time. Right now, they had the most delicious cookies to devour.

(Y/n) looked up at the sky again, "Oh hey, a tree!"
____________________________________

Word Count: 827