part 5 | exciting times

The Next Day, 12pm
Y/N POV:

i had been awake a few hours now, me and Grace just sorting a few things out in the apartment and now i was waiting outside for Alex and right on time i see his car pull up outside in front of me. I walk up to the car and get in.

"hiya, how was training?" i ask

"good everyone's looking forward to the party tomorrow, Perrie told you about it right?" Alex asks.

"yeah she did yesterday, me and Grace are looking forward to it" i say smiling.

"it's a good way to meet new people up here"

"yeah i'm excited" i admit.

"the boys at training are excited to meet you as well, Rhian managed to tell everyone about 'Alex's sister' " he says mimicking Rhian.

i laugh at his impersonation of Rhians voice.

"aw that's sweet, i'm looking forward to seeing him it's been a while. hope he's been saying good things" i question.

"yeah all good. it starts at 7 by the way but you can come earlier if you want to help set up"

"yeah i'll see what Grace wants to do"

He drives to Ikea and you both just listen to music and talk for the 20 minute journey.

Skip to you guys in the shop:
"so do you know what your getting?" Alex asks.

"yeah, even got a list" i say waving it in front of him.

"Before i forgot, i've got a match at Anfield on Sunday, can you make it?" he asks.

"yeah i'd love to, you better win though" i say smirking.

"of course we will, especially with me on the team" he says smirking.

i roll my eyes smiling.

you both spend an hour getting everything and get everything in the boot of Alex's car and drive back to the apartment. When you get to the apartment Grace helps me and Alex to take in the stuff from the car. And Alex helps put picture frames on the walls.

"right that's the last one up, is that all of them now" Alex asks.

"Yep that's all of them, well done Alex" she says surprised by Alex's work.

"why do you seem surprised" He asks pretending to be offended.

"Because we never really thought you had any other skills other than kicking a ball around" I say smirking.

Grace bursts out laughing and Alex grabs a cushion from the sofa and throws it at me, and it goes straight into my face.
You all laugh.

"alright i'm going before you guys try and attack me anymore, see you tomorrow at the party" he says hugging Grace goodbye.

"omg i'm so excited for it! it better be good" Grace says excited.

"Of course, my party's are the best" Alex says smug with himself.

"yeah well we will be the judge of that" you say hugging him goodbye. "thanks for today, i appreciate it, see you tomorrow"

"no worries, see you both tomorrow" he says while closing the front door and leaving.

Grace turns to me.
"Ok we need to be ready for tomorrow because we need to be looking on point!" she says excited.

"ok lets go pick out our outfits now then"

she squeals with excitement and you both run to your wardrobe and plan your looks for tomorrow.

2 hours later:
Both me and Grace had finished picking out our outfits for the party and had eaten and were now sat on the sofa under cosy blankets and watching TV in our new apartment.

"this is it y/n, this is the start of our new life in liverpool" Grace says looking around the apartment.

"yep and i'm glad it's with you" i say smiling at her.

"aw same here, something tells me we are going to be really happy here" she says.

"yeah me too" you say smiling back at her.

Before i go to bed i look through my instagram and post a new picture and get ready for bed.