part 6 | the party (pt.1)

Y/N POV:

It was now 3 pm in the afternoon and me and Grace had just spent the morning sorting the last of the things out for our apartment and it was now time to start getting ready for the party.

I had a shower and when i got out i moisturised my whole body and sprayed myself in my best perfume. I put on a plain black body-con dress that was mid thigh length and paired it with black heels. I wore gold necklaces and earrings to top off my outfit. I curled my hair and did a dewy natural makeup look with a shimmery eye. And then I was finished and grabbed my phone and left my room to find Grace.

I find Grace getting ready in her room. As i walk in she turns to look at me.

"Damn girl who's man you stealing tonight?" she says looking me up and down.

"omg stop" I say giggling and covering my blushed cheeks with my hands.

Grace is wearing a red satin dress with black heals and is curling her hair.

"you look beautiful Grace, that dress was made for you" you say smiling.

"why thank you" she says smiling and playfully flicks her hair back, making us both laugh, "i'm nearly done. Can you help me and curl the back of my hair please?" Grace says handing the curling wand in front of me.

"yeah sure" I drop my phone on her bed and grad the curling wand and start on the back of her hair.

"so are you going to be getting to know any of your brothers friends tonight?" she says winking.

"omg Grace" you say laughing. "well actually apparently i am, according to Alex words spread about me" I say.

"Girl what?!" she says mouth opened in shock.

"Alex said that apparently Rhian was talking about me at training and now everyone wants to see 'Alex's sister' "

"What! Why was Rhian talking about you? does he like you or something?"

"Oh no! it's not like that. He was probably just talking about me to everyone to wind Alex up."

"yeah, yeah" Grace says rolling her eyes.

"Rhian is just a good friend, i spent a lot of time with him when he was in the hospital and rehab with Alex. Trust me, there are no other feelings involved, plus he has a girl anyways" I say.

"alright, but what about the other players" she says winking.

"i've already told you i haven't met any of them yet, but anyways never mind me what about you? you were the one excited to meet 'all the fit boys' " I say mimicking what she had said before.

She laughs. " yeah not interested anymore"

I look at her confused. "what? what's happened to Grace Riley please"

she laughs at me. "nope i've got someone in mind actually" she says smiling.

"what? and who's this lucky man?"

"can't say yet" she says avoiding making eye contact with me.

"oh come on, you can tell me" I say, surprised that she's not telling me as she usually tells me everything.

"I can't seriously, thanks for my hair it looks amazing" she says quickly trying to change the subject.

I look at her confused as she takes the curling iron from my hand and packs it away. Just as i'm about to say something i hear the door go. Who could that be?

"oh that's Christian, he said he would give us a lift to the house because he's going as well"
she says while fixing her hair one last time and brushes herself off to open the door.
I follow her to the front door and Christian is at the door all dressed up for the party.

Christian seems very happy to see Grace and hugs her and she greets him in the same way.
you walk up the the pair and almost feeling like your intruding. Christian smiles when he sees me.

"hi sis" and he hugs me.

"hey, are we all ready to go" i say while hugging him back.

"yeah i'm ready" we all get our things and leave the apartment and get into Christian's car. Grace is in the passenger seat so I sit at the back by myself. We all talk and blast out music as Christian drives us all to Alex's house.

As we pull into Alex's driveway i can tell it's a big party because of how many cars parked outside. As Christian finds a place to park you start to get more nervous. Christian parks up and you get out the car. The driveway is packed with expensive and luxury cars - i'm guessing his footballer friends are all here.

As we walk to the front door Grace locks her arms with mine and gives me a reassuring smile.

"you alright?" she asks.

"i'm nervous, its stupid i don't even know why"

i always get nervous when meeting new people and i'm out my comfort zone.

"its not stupid, don't worry i'm here" she smiles and i smile back at her, thanking her.

Christian rings the bell and within a few seconds the door opens and Perrie is stood at the door way with a champagne glass in her hand.

"GUYS! yay finally come in!" she was clearly very tipsy.

The three of us walk in and are greeted by a large crowd of people in every corner of the house and loud music playing in the background and LED and disco lights lighting up the house.

"i'm so glad you guys are all here, this is so fun!" Perrie says loudly to be heard over the music.

She had clearly drank a lot and me, Christian and Grace couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Perrie being hammered but she looked like she was having the time of her life.

"Ok there are drinks in the kitchen so help yourself and Alex is around here somewhere, enjoy!" she says leaving us as she runs to the dance floor.

"Let's go get drinks them and PARTY!" Grace says waking towards the kitchen.

Me and Christian laugh and follow her into the kitchen. As you get closer to the kitchen you hear, what seems to be a group of boys, getting louder. You can pick up Alex's voice as one of them and also recognise another one and as you enter the kitchen with Christian you see the causes of the noise. Alex and Rhian and the rest of the group are footballers.