part 8 | the party (pt.3)

Y/N POV:

after the party game and celebrations were done everyone went off into to their own groups again.

I was standing with Grace, Christian and Rhian talking and catching up with each other. Everyone was drinking and the party was going well and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Let's go and dance shall we?" Grace says to the group.

"yeah Perrie is probably still on the dance floor" you laugh.

"alright me and Rhian are going to stay here" Christian says to us as the boys go and join another group, with Jordan, Robbo, Trent and Milner.

I look over to the group as Christian and Rhian join it and i make eye contact with Trent and he gives me a cheeky smile and i can't help but smile back and i feel his eyes follow me as i leave the room. Me and Grace walk out the kitchen and walk into the living room that was now more like a nightclub with a DJ in one corner of the room and disco lights and people mingling and dancing in front of the DJ.

"damn this is what you call a party" Grace says beaming at the sight of the party.

"there's Perrie" I say pointing in her direction.

"let's go over" Grace grabs my hand so we don't get lost in the crowd and make our way over to Perrie.

Perrie is in a group with Claudimar(one of the little mix back-up dancers), Jade(from little mix), Aaron(little mix hairstylist) and some other people that i didn't know.

Perrie and i had a really good relationship and we were very close. Perrie was the first serious relationship Alex has had and because I had grown up with two brothers having Perrie in the family was nice for me because it was a change from being usually surrounded by boys in the family. She was of course part of the girl band Little Mix and i had gone to loads of there shows to show my love and support for Perrie and the other girls. When we were 17, me and Grace actually joined them at the end of one of their tours once because it was our summer holidays and they only had five shows left. I knew all of the crew and staff that worked with Little Mix because of the tour and events that i went to with Perrie. The Little Mix girls were so sweet and so fun to be around.

Me and Grace were approaching the group when Claudimar spotted us.

"Y/N! GRACE!" he shouted over the music after seeing us. This caught the attention of everyone in the group and looked over in your direction.

He embraced both me and Grace with a massive hug.

"hi Claud!" i say happily while tightly hugging him back.

"i've missed your bear hugs" Grace says as we all pull out of the hug.

"aw, i've missed you both! i'm so glad your here though!" he says excited.

"we can PAR-TAY like the good old days!" Grace says throwing her hands up into the air.

"YES GIRL!" Claudimar hypes Grace up.

I laugh at both of them.
I hug and greet Aaron(little mix's hairstylist) Jade and Phil(the girls manger).

"hey hun! you look gorgeous" Aaron says.

"thank you Aaron, not too shabby yourself" I say making him laugh.

"hiya Jade, where are the rest of the crew then?" you ask as you don't see Jesy or Leigh-Ann.

"i'm living my best single life, Leigh-Ann is with Andre in London and Jesy in Essex at her mams" Jade explains.

"Oh right, so are you staying in Liverpool then?"