Chapter 2

A/n Hey so the characters like text names will be initials now to save time

R.B: Good morning

J.P: It is legit 5 am!

R.B: Omg I am so sorry I am used to waking up early for work and I thought I might say hi real quick, but I didn't think I'd the time, I am so sorry!

J.P: Aww u r so cute when u r flustered!!! Plus u barely know anything about me y r u this worried? I am not that important.

R.B: FIRST OFF DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOURSELF THAT WAY! Secondly not to sound creepy or anything but, I know more about you than you think.

J.P: Sorry I am just moody in the mornings, not like mad but I get emotional easily. And how one earth is ur last not supposed to sound creepy!?!?

R.B: Oh, yeah you don't know where I work!
I am a detective, so I looked up your files to make sure you are who you say you are. I also learned other facts about you.

J.P: Oh so like Inspector Clouseau! From pink panther!

R.B: You are an idiot! 🙄

J.P: No I am amazing and u understood my Pink Panther quote I am so proud of u reg!!

R.B: I can't even with you like can't you at least try to use proper grammar? And don't call me reg!

J.P: Fine what about cutie?

R.B: We aren't even dating and you don't even know why I look like!

J.P: I bet I can find out!

R.B: Ok if you can find a decent picture of me from this year I will let you call me cutie. But you will be disappointed.

J.P: No I would never be disappointed in u ttyl soon to be cutie!

R.B: Bye idiot 🙄

This next part will take place in James, Sirius, and Remus apartment.

       "Hey Siri!" James shouted running to the living room.
"What Prongs?" Sirius said looking away from his movie, "I am trying to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!"
"I just wanted to know if you have any pictures of your brother from this year?" James said nonchalantly.
"Um you sound hella creepy right now." Sirius said with an annoyed glance in James direction.
"Look!" James said shoving his messages with Regulus in Sirius's face.
"So you want me to give you a recent picture of my brother so you can call him cutie?" Sirius said disapprovingly.
"Exactly, now you get it! Hey don't get mad at me you would have done the same thing to Remus!" James said trying to convince Sirius.
"That's different, we are actually the same age and he is not like your brother!" Sirius said.
"Me and Reg are only like 1 and a half years apart AND you said I could date him, as long as I don't hurt him!" James said emphasizing the and.
"Fine I will send you a picture of him! Just finish this movie series it's me QUITLY!" Sirius said motioning for James to come sit by him.
Sirius sent Jams a picture to make him shut up then they cuddled up for the movie. ( A/N Ok so I like to think Sirius is a cuddly person and I think he would cuddle with anybody as long as he trust them.)