Hinata's story

12 years ago....
"MAMA! Why are you leaving me!?" A 4 year old Hinata cried. His mother and father were leaving with his twin brother but he wasn't going with them. He didn't understand why his family was leaving him with strangers. Turns out he was put on adoption because his parents didn't want him anymore.

Character description of Hinata before he went to school

He had sky blue hair that matched his different colored eyes.
He had one eye that was the same color as his hair while the other one was a light baby blue.
His hair was kinda long word:(Kinda)
When he gets older he got a feminine body which was weird considering he's a boy.
He was shorter than his brother who's name I will not give you but you should know who it is already if not then keep reading

One year later...( Hinata is 5 years old)
"Hinata, come here please there's a family that wants to see you" the lady told Hinata and he excitedly went over to the family

He was adopted but he had to change his appearance because his parents didn't want their child to look like that but they weren't rude about it, they asked him kindly if they wanted change his looks and he agreed because he didn't want to be reminded to his past

He would put on a wing and contacts and look like the Hinata he was today but every night when he goes home he was free to take the disguise offi when he needs to shower and sleep.

His new parents were kind and loving, nothing like his old parents the only Person he had then was his brother but now they were separated from each other but he still wish his brother is living his life knowing that he still loves him.

Few days after Hinata had to go to school, his files were that he was born into the family and he naturally looked like his disguise, somehow he was able to fool everybody for 11 years and gradually he stopped changing back to his old for a few days until he just stopped changing at all.

But now he was gonna go to a different school every Monday Wednesday and Friday , what's gonna happen if he can't fool everybody and has to show his true self that he's been hinding for 11 years?

Man this is shorter than the last one, I'll just keep writing until I get tired I guess😅