The Monster Inside (Tuesday)

Previously....

Hinata saw someone....

Getting hurt.....

And he was furious.

And Now (3rd person)

The person he saw was none other than the volleyball team's pitch server. Tadashi Yamaguchi. In the story, Yamaguchi is the most innocent child there is on the team. So of course everyone needs to protect him.

Hinata saw Yamaguchi getting strangled by a kinda "fat" or cubby man. He couldn't see the mans face but his first priority was to stop him from killing Yamaguchi cause Tsukki will be more upset than salty.

"Hey! Get of him!" Hinata said jumping at him.

The man dodged but he did let go of Yamaguchi's neck which was good.

"Yamaguchi, I need you to run to Yaku-senpai and tell him what happened, he will explain it to you!" Hinata shouted while trying to protect him from the man.

"H-Hai!" Yams stuttered. He didn't know what was going on, he was just getting chocked to deaththen Hinata jumped in and told him to go to Nekoma's Libero?! He was confused but his mind trusted Hinata for some reason. So he ran as fast as he could to where Nekoma was sleeping at. Note that the time was about 7:30 am so most of the teams are awake.

"Yaku-Senpai!" Yamaguchi yells as he bursts into Nekoma's room.

"What in the-" Kuroo said but was cut of by Kenma holding his hand to his mouth to prevent him from saying what he was going to say.

"No Kuroo" Kenma said while still looking at his game, not even looking at Kuroo for one second making him kinda jealous. He thought 'he spends more time on his game than he does with me! And he's not even looking at me!'

"Yaku-San someone's looking for you!" The stupid bean pole (which also known as Lev)shouted

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" Yaku screamed getting annoyed but his face changed completely after seeing the horror in Yamaguchi's eyes.

"I need to talk to you privately..." Yams said quietly.

"O-ok...?" Yaku said confused

Yamaguchi told Yaku about what happened and Yaku explained to him what Hinata was. Yams was very shocked but also relived because he didn't want Hinata to be really hurt because he was protecting him. They both decided to go look for Hinata so Yamaguchi lead Yaku to where Hinata and the man were and they were shocked at what they saw.

He was.....

Not even hurt a bit.....not even a scratch.

But the scariest part was.....

His eyes.

His eyes were unlike his usual bright and sunny ones.....they were now dark as a crow's, gloomy, upset, and deadly.

Hinata has a knife in his hand, looking like he was going to stanb the man that was lying on the floor paralyzed. But then...his eyes changed back, the air less thick and suffocating. Hinata looked like he was back to normal and....he slashed the mans sleeve cutting his arm a bit.

"Looks like you're down now." He said looking at the frightened thing you would call a man.

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" The man yelled while running away as fast as possible.

"I'd like to see you try~" Hinata said taunting him

"Hm? Oh hey guys!" Hinata waves seeing his friends

"W-wow~" Yamaguchi said in shock. The little middle blocker and now assassin keeps proving that size doesn't matter even chance he gets shocking everyone that watch.

They went back and Yaku gave Yamaguchi his number so he needs help and Hinata isn't there then he can help.(Yamaguchi already have Hinata's number because they are on the same team.)

"Alright, bye Yaku-San!" They two boys said

"Cya later!" Yaku said as he waved goodbye

When they got back (With Hinata and Yamaguchi)

"Where the hell were you guys!" Coach Ukai screamed.

"Sorry coach, I went out early with my class to do something and bumped into Yamaguchi when I was coming back and we decided to talk for a while." Hinata explained

But while Hinata was talking to the team members, one person wasn't worried about him. And that person was Tsukkishima, he was more worried about Yamaguchi. He pulled Yams aside and asked

"Hey are you alright? Did he do anything to you? Why did you leave without telling me?!"

"Gomen Tsukii, I'm fine don't worry about me!" Yamaguchi said while giving Tsukki a peck on the cheek and went back to the others.

He left Tsukki there. Alone. And red in the face.

It's not going any better with Yaku....

"Yaku where did you go?! We had to let Lev play in the practice match, AND WE LOST!" Kuroo said annoyed at Lev.

"I said I'm sorry..." Lev grumbled

"*sigh* I had stuff to do, and it's not my fault that he sucks at receiving." Yaku argued.

"Hey! I'm not that ba-"

"Yes you are don't even try" Kenma said cutting Lev off.

I'm ending it there cause I have no idea what's gonna happen next