Ch.7

I lose motivation too quickly
________________________

"I found you~"
________________________

Everyone snapped their heads at the direction where the voice came from.

"Who are you! Show yourself!" Kuroo yelled

"Ahhhh!" All they heard was a blood curdling scream followed by a chubby yet fit man walking out from behind them holding someone by their neck.

"Yaku!" Kuroo shouted in surprise and anger

"Now now kids, all you have to do is listen to me and you're going to get your little friend back ok~?"

"Who are you and what do you want with us?!" Tanaka questioned

Meanwhile all this is happening, Hinata was whispering to his phone talking to Ritsu and telling her all that is happening and to get Korosensei or Mr Karasuma to come and help them.

With class 3-e(Nagisa POV)

It was just a normal day in class but suddenly it turned bad very quickly. We were just doing work in class but suddenly Ritsu said that Hinata needed help with something. She said that his team and a few others were hanging out in the mountain but suddenly there was a man who had a hostage and was demanding that they listen to them.

"Someone dare to threaten my student?" By now everyone sensed Korosensei's dark aura and his angry face.

"Class let's try your assassination skills on this "man" and help Hinata out" He now said with a evil grin plastered on.

"Yea lets go!" Karma said as he busted out a knife. Three years and he still haven't changed one bit. Makes me happy that he's still him.

After we all got our knives(real ones cause the other ones are for Korosensei) we set out to the mountain with Ritsu guiding us.

Back with Hinata(3 POV)

Everyone could see that Yaku was running out of air to breath, he was starting to struggle less and on the verge of collapsing.
Hinata had no choice but to save Yaku, not only will he save him, he will also let that man pay.....but not like the way some people would.
He snuck through the guys in front of him and kicked the man in the stomach making him drop Yaku on the floor. Lev ran to him try to help him and ended up carrying him while Kenma was holding Kuroo's shirt on the verge of crying while being comforted by said person.

"ACK! You brat!" the man coughed

He was just about to punch Hinata when HE
was the one who got a foot to the face.

"Don't worry we're here to back you up Hinata." Isogai told him

Kayano led Lev(still carrying Yaku in his arms) to the teacher's lounge so they can check if he's ok while the others were going to the field so the fight would be easier

They were going up the mountain and Nagisa explained to Hinata that the person who attacked was Mr Takaoka who was fired on his first day for beating his students. When they reached the field Takaoka said that he wanted to fight Hinata one on one with no one interrupting them.

"If you agree and I win, I get to kill you, if you win then-"

"IF I WIN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE US ALONE!

"Deal"

I'm going to do the team POV cause I can't write fight scenes.

While Hinata and Takaoka are fighting class 3-e was watching, Akashi was holding Bokuto tightly getting scared, Suga was squeezing Daichi's hand hoping Hinata would win, Yamaguchi was starting to cry in Tsukki's arms because of the violence, and Kageyama was preying to Asahi that his Boke would be ok while said person he was preying to was literally shaking in his shoes with Noya and Tanaka glaring daggers into Mr Takaoka's skull.

Hinata knife in hand another one hanging around his belt ran towards Takaoka looking like he was about to stab him, let go of his knife and the volleyball players eyes followed it with Takaoka also looking at the knife. But class 3-e were all prepared for what's next.

CLAP

Mr Takaoka then didn't move and Hinata took that chance to cut his arm with the knife leaving a big scare with blood gushing out of it.

"Looks like I win" Hinata said smirking

"Let's take him away! Karma you got what we need?" Hinata asked

"Yup!" Karma said cheerfully

"Let's go!"

After the volleyball players went to check on Yaku thankfully he was fine and just needed rest. But when they went beck out, they saw.....
Karma and Hinata squeezing mustered and wasabi into Mr Takaoka's nostrils with pepper in his mouth and a blindfold over his eyes. Both Hinata and Karma were laughing and with the rest of the class.

"Remind me to never get on Hinata's bad side.." Lev said

This is gonna end here because I have no idea what's gonna happen next please leave suggestions for me cause I don't know what to write. Thank you for reading and liking my story I really appreciate y'all!❤️🥰😍