Ch.8

After the torture

The volleyball players swarmed Hinata with questions and worried look(mostly from the moms) but he told them he was ok and that Mr. Karasuma would explain everything to them and they would have a choice at the end.

Mr Karasuma explained that Hinata was apart of the plan to assassinate Korosensei and he wasn't allowed to tell anyone about the plan because of the government. In the end he told them that they had a choice to either become an assassin with the rest of the class or go back to school and keep everything a secret after they see what a regular day in class 3-e is like.

"Oh and Hinata we've got another student tomorrow." Mr Karasuma said

"Oh do you know who it is?" Hinata asked

"I can only tell you that it's a boy and he also plays volleyball"

With that Mr Karasuma left with Hinata and the other volleyball players pondering who the new student would be.

Now I'll be pushing off the next day because it's for the next chapter.

So at noon

" Where did you guys go?! I had to deal with Ushijima alone!" Oikawa whined

"Shut up trashykawa." Iwazumi said sounding very annoyed.

BOOM!

"TENDO SATORI GET YOU AND YOUR USED TANPON LOOKING ASS HAIR RIGHT THIS SECOND OR I WILL CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF!"

Shirabu stood there knife in hand, phone in another, and was wearing a dress.

 "BUHAHAHAHAHA!" Tendo was laughing but it soon took a turn for the worse

"Tendo I suggest you run." Semi said

"Wh-" Tendo was about to ask but then he saw the knife in shirabu's hand and immediately knew why.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

15 minutes later

Tendo came back with a black eye, bruised arms and fingers with think cuts on them.

"Wow he wasn't joking when he said that he could cut his fingers" Hinata said

A/N : sorry this was short but I'm working on the next chapter after I'm done with art class and it will be up in a bit! Thank you to those who encouraged me and I hope you'll enjoy the next chapter I have in store for you!❤️🥰😁😊😘😚