Chapter 7

|2 weeks later|
•DEMARIO•

I was meeting up with my mom to talk about how she's been treating Adalynn. I know I wasn't  treating her right when this shit first started off but I'm giving her a chance and she been real patient with me.

Pulling up to the restaurant I told my mother to meet me at I get out of the car making sure to lock the door. Walking inside I give her my name and she leads me to a table where my mom is already sitting.

"Hey baby". She said standing up giving me a hug.

"Wassup". I said sliding into the booth.

"So why did you call me here". She asked picking up her menu.

"I wanted to talk to you about Adalynn". I said and she sighed before sitting her menu down.

"What is there to talk about I don't like her you should stay with your girlfriend". She said and I shook my head.

"Look I'm going to give Adalynn a chance she been working with me". I said sitting back into my seat.

"That's the only reason you want to give her a try because she's working with you". She asked doing air quotes around working.

"Not only that ma shorty actually ask me what I want to do in life, and how my day went she even pushes me to be better when I feel like I can't". I said smiling a little bit thinking about Adalynn.

"She's not good for you baby". She said trying to grab my hand but I moved it back.

"But how do you know that ma you haven't even given the girl a chance you to stuck up Jaidas ass to see that". I said getting irritated with the whole conversation.

"If you won't call off the wedding I won't come to your wedding". She said like I really gave a fuck.

"Cool keep that same energy for the wedding and for any kids we have you will never get the chance to be their grandmother I'm done with the whole conversation". I said standing up and as I turned around to walk away Jaida was standing right there.

"Really dude why do you invite her everywhere like whatever  you trying to do is not gone happen". I said pushing past Jaida and walking out of the restaurant.

Getting in the car I start up and go to back out when Jaida ran behind the car.

"Oh my God-man". I mumbled stepping out of the car.

"Say man what are you doing like for real". I ask staring at her waiting for an answer.

"So this is really it like your done". She asked as I leaned against the car.

"Look I'm gone give shorty a chance I feel like she'll really rock with me if I let her and with that being said I can't fuck with you no more I'm sorry". I said shrugging.

Next thing I know she was swinging. Grabbing her hands I pushed her back as hard as I could.

"Let me get the fuck out of here before I go to jail". I said to myself as I touched my lip feeling blood on it.

Getting in the car I back out and pull off towards Adalynn's house.

|15 minutes later|

Knocking on the door I look round before the door swings open revealing her dad.

"What the hell happened to you". He asked stepping to the side letting me in.

"Not shit but aye where is Adalynn". I ask and he pointed up the stairs.

I nodded and made my way up them looking in the different rooms until I found hers.

"What you in here doing". I asked causing her to jump and turn around.

"Noth- what happened to your face Demario". She asked quickly getting up and coming towards me.

"Jaida went fucking crazy cause I basically told her I wanted to give you a shot". I said and she grabbed my hand leading me to the bathroom.

"Take a sear right here". She said as she bent down to get a first aid kit I guess.

Her shit was stupid fat. Sitting my bottom lip I run my hand across it. I grip her hips and start acting like I'm fucking her from the back.

"Seriously you trying to play while you hurt Demario". She asked standing back up.

"If I can't act like I'm fucking you we can't be together". I said causing her to laugh and I smiled because her smile was beautiful.

"You're beautiful ma". I said and she blushed looking away.

"Boy sit on the counter". She said and I just took a seat on the counter letting her do what she do.

"I want to take you on a date". I said causing her to look up at me in shock.

"Whatdidhesay". She said causing me to laugh.

"Yo cut it out with the Tik Tok shit I'm serious I want to take you on a date". I said and she nodded her head.

"What day were you thinking". She asked finishing up.

"Tomorrow night". I said watching as she put everything away.

Grabbing her hand I pick her up and walk back in her room laying her on the bed. Taking off my shirt I toss it off to the side and start to take off my pants.

"Whoa hold on big daddy what you doing". She asked sitting up.

"Chill I'm getting comfortable because we about to watch some movies". I said stepping out of my pants.

She for under the covers and I did the same pulling her close to me. She already had a movie playing so I ain't try to change it.

We laid in a comfortable silence as I thought about what to do for our date tomorrow.

Hopefully this shit goes well....

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE