『✎𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊』

"This is fate
and that's a fact"
_______________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Dear Children ♥ 』

"Mrs. Liu you're my favorite teacher, you really are! But there's nothing I hate more then them, of course other then Chenle and Donghyuck, but you get my point!"

"Renjun if you do this the amount of fights they get into will be reduced, think of how peaceful our school will be and on top of that more student will wanna enroll here"

"Hah jokes on you, I hate people... Renjun muttered under his breath to which only Donghyuck heard causing him to snicker.

"Liu, I get why Renjun has to do this, but me and Chenle are innocent babies!"

"Donghyuck, first of all you're supposed to call me Mrs. Liu, and second you're friends with them. You're messing around with the wrong people"

"How rude, we're standing right here!" the second youngest out of the group of four exclaimed.

"What about Chenle?"

"He's calm enough to make sure Renjun doesn't strangle anyone plus I don't want Renjun to be the only foreigner"

"I don't mind then, plus I get to hang around with a cutie" Donghyuck commented winking at the eldest to which he smirked back to in response.

"Don't flirt in front of my semi-virgin eyes!"

"SEMI" literally everyone yelled

"What, I can't control my brother and his boyfriends hormones, can I?"

"A-Anyway moving on, everyday after school you will spend time together maybe around 2-3 hours. Renjun and Chenle your job is to teach them the importance of ones life and--"

"Woah, I never said I agreed" Renjun cut her off.

"Renjun you are student council president please, i'll even give you extra credit scores"

"My grades are up high enough"

"Donghyuck, Chenle i'll give you extra credit if you convince him I know your grades are low Donghyuck" almost immediately Donghyuck and Chenle knelt down in front of Renjun and clasped his hands together. Chenle needed extra credit if he was gonna take over his fathers business, and Donghyuck needed extra credit so he wouldn't get scolded by his mom.

"Please Junnie, i'll pay for your lunch for a whole week"

"Well since you asked so nicely of course I will" Renjun spoke sarcastically making Donghyuck deadpan.

"Gege please~" Chenle pouted and added puppy eyes knowing Renjun wont be able to resist

 "Gosh Lele, not the puppy eyes..." Renjun whined "fine..." Renjun gave in with a sigh earning cheers from Donghyuck and Chenle.

"There is a senior group just like you guys in collage, in total there are 21 of you. So the first senior group is called Nct 127, with 7 members all Korean with a few foreigners. The second senior group is a Chinese unit with 7 members, you are the third and youngest group called Nct Dream. Got it?"

"Yep"

"Ugh my heads spinning"

"My brain hurts"

"What brain?"

"Hush! Anyways you guys start today!"

"WHAT?!"

"Excuse me?"

"PARDON"

"Nice~"

"Oh lord..."

"This is just the beginning dear children"

_____________________________

484 words

+𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊+

|💌| ⑦ Ⓓⓐⓨⓢ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Complete (sequel out now "7 Days: Chapter 2)

|🧃| Ⓐⓟⓟⓛⓔ Ⓙⓤⓘⓒⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ ~ ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ ongoing

|🌠| Ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓡ Ⓔⓒⓛⓘⓟⓢⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🅾️| Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓜⓨ Ⓣⓨⓟⓔ ~ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Ongoing

|☂️| Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓤⓜⓑⓡⓔⓛⓛⓐ Ⓐⓒⓐⓓⓔⓜⓨ ~ Ongoing

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔ ~ ɴᴄᴛ Ongoing

+𝕆𝕟𝕖-𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤+

|💢| ⓘⓗⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|🐶| Ⓟⓔⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴ Completed

|🌞| Ⓑⓡⓐⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴀʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|🍦| Ⓘⓒⓔ Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓜ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴ Completed

|⛓️| Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤+

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ ongoing

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ Completed

|😾| Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓖ ~ ʏᴜᴡɪɴ ongoing

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ ~ ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ completed

|🔪| Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓞⓛ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Discontinued

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕤+

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ completed

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ completed

~Mark