『👼𝕸𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙』

"That side of you
Gives me strength
"
_______________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Dear Little Brother ♥ 

WEDNESDAY MAY 27TH, 4:07PM

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Gege please!"

"So let me get this straight, after all the complaining you did to us about Jisung being scary and weird you go ahead and confess to him!"

"You don't understand--!"

"No Chenle, YOU don't understand!"

"Renjun calm down" Renjun huffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he fell backwards onto the couch "Chenle I don't know what happened after you guys left and I know it's wrong to assume but I believe there's something wrong with Jisung"

"Well what could it be?"

"I don't know..."

"Just ask his brother" Renjun chimed in.

"He has a brother?!?!"

"Yeah duh"

"Chenle do you know where Jisung lives?"

"Yes but I promised Kun~ge i'd meet up with him first"

_______________________________________________

"So what's up with you and Jisung?"

"Well at first--"

"What do you mean at first!?"

"Ge let me finish"

"Sorry sorry"

"At first he was scary, it was as if he was everywhere I was. Whenever i'd be in trouble he'd be there-- not like it's a bad thing, it's just how'd he know? Every time i'd try to talk to someone he'd drag me away, now everyone is afraid of me and won't even look me in the eye because of him"

"Okay but you said "at first" what about now?"

"Well yesterday after he dragged me out of Hyuck~hyung's house he kinda...c-confessed to me--" Chenle got cut off by Kun choking on his latte "a-ah, ge are you okay?"

"HE CONFESSED TO YOU!?" Chenle put his hand over Kun's mouth to stop him from screaming "s-sorry but he confessed to you!?" Chenle nodded "what did you say back?" Kun asked warily as he squinted his eyes at Chenle suspiciously.

"I-I said I love him too..." Chenle replied just below a whisper, again Kun choked but more violently this time.

"S-So are you like dating now?"

"I said if he impresses me with a date on Saturday i'd think about it" Kun sighed.

"Chenle, your're my brother and I wanna keep you safe. Do you even like Jisung romantically?"

"That's the thing, I don't know!"

"Describe him"

"I-- what?"

"Describe him"

"Okay..." Chenle trailed off for moment, thinking "Well he's tall, handsome, cute and his little nose scrunch makes me want to cuddle him forever! His cheeks are really squishy, he's athletic. He may not be very smart but I really, really like him! I just want him to pin me down on the bed and--"