『💌𝖂𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊』

"If I ever get lost
I wasn't going to make it obvious"
____________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Dear Poly Relationship ♥ 

(🐨:continuation of "My First And Last")

"Are you 100% sure Yuta won't kill me"

"Kun~ge seriously! You'll be fine!"

"Okay, okay, i'm sorry. Yuta can be scary at times"

"I know, I know. What do you want for lunch"

"di--"

"MAC N' CHEESE!" Kun was cut off by Feng yin.

"I forgot she was still here" Kun said with a sigh "I guess we can have mac n' cheese"

"You can go sit in the living room and play with Feng yin, Yuta will be back in like 30 minutes"

"I can help if you want"

"Really it's okay" Sicheng assured with a small smile, Kun melted at Sicheng's cute smile and followed Feng yin into the living room.

"Hey mister?"

"You don't have to call me mister, just call me Kun~ge"

"Okay then. Kun~ge?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like Sicheng~ge?" Kun grew flustered at the little girls question.

"D-Don't be silly Feng yin, your brother already has a boyfriend"

"But Renjun~ge, like 2 boys and says he wants them to be his boyfriend, so if Sicheng~ge likes Yuta maybe he could like you too!" the girl with pigtails beamed.

"I--" Kun wasn't going to lie, her mini speech did give him a little hope but still it felt wrong to crush on someone who has a boyfriend and plus he didn't even know if Sicheng was poly.

"Also I heard Sicheng~ge talk in his sleep about you" she exposed.

"W-What'd he say?" Feng yin didn't say anything, instead she giggled and ran away from Kun into the kitchen where Sicheng was. Kun sighed and followed after her.

"Sicheng~" Kun whined and clung onto the younger.

"I'm almost done" Sicheng assured trying to get the elder off of him "come on ge let me go"

"Hurry up or i'l kiss you"

"That's gross!"

"We did it when we were young though"

"We were kids, now we're old-- well mostly just you" Sicheng snickered at the betrayed look on Kun's face.

"Yah! A didi shouldn't treat his ge like this" Kun scolded pinching the Sicheng's sides. 

"Ow ge that hurts!" Sicheng winced "agh~ ge!"

So Yuta stepped into his shared dorm to hear some very...unholy sounds "what the fu--" Yuta cut himself off once he heard more of what seemed like moans "DONG SICHENG!" Sicheng came out the kitchen with an innocent look.

"Oh Yuta~hyung, you're back!"

"DON'T "Yuta~hyung" ME" Sicheng grew confused to why his boyfriend was so mad.