『📍𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖒』

"I know this will be a memory not a reminiscence
The apologetic, regretful thoughts linger, the longing
That we didn't realize because we were so used to it lingers"
_________________________________________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Dear Cheerleaders ♥ 』

"And a 5, 6, 7, 8–" Chenle stopped mid sentence when he saw one of the girls make a mistake "Chaerin, you have to bend your leg to the left not the right"

"R-Right sorry captain, it won't happen again promise!"

"No need to be uptight Cherinnie! Everyone makes mistakes, you just need a little practice and you'll be alright" Chenle assured with a soft voice as he gave an encouraging smile afterwards.

"You really are the dream captain"

"Captain how do you remain so positive, specially after the things you've— no...The things we've been through" Ryujin asked, the girls on the cheer team were really special to Chenle, kinda like a second family. Despite being together for only 2 and a half years, they still act like they've known each other since birth.

"I don't know, maybe because so many bad things have happened to me in life at such a young age yet still I have things to be grateful for, for example I have you guys my friends my older brother, a home, food and much more.

I may not have parents, but it was just there time to go after all we can't live for ever...and the people who make fun of us are just jealous, one day they'll pay the price. It may not happen now, but it will happen.

There's something special about all of you, so instead of focusing on the flaws you have try focusing on the good things. Chaerin you're extremely flexible which help a lot in our routines, Rose noona you have such a beautiful singing voice.

Jisoo noona you were blessed with looks, the boys are all over you! Sana noona you're also pretty and have a nice voice as well, and on top of that you can dance different genres. The rest of you also have a lot of talents,

so please don't look at only your flaws and see the good in you" Everyone looked at the cheer captain in shock, his speech even brought tears to some of their eyes.

"Wah Lele~ah, if only you were straight" Jisoo joked making all of them laugh as Chenle just smiled brightly knowing they're all going to be fine.

"ZHONG CHENLE!" some yelled loudly making Chenle turn back.

"Jisung Pwark..." Chenle whispered with a small smile on his face, Jisung stopped when he was right in front of Chenle and panted heavily a he was tired from the amount of running he did.

"Lele~ah..."

"What are you doing her Pwark?"

"I was bored and I thought about visiting you" he gave a cheeky smile as he rubbed the back of his nape, Chenle giggled a little before grabbing Jisung's arm and pulling him over to the far bench.

"Don't you have track?"

"The coach got family problems so it was canceled"

"Ah~ got it"

"Are you done with practice" Jisung asked, Chenle looked over at the girls who were messing around with each other, he turned his head back over to Jisung and nodded enthusiastically.

_________________________________

DREAMERS