The Flower that Wilted

Third Person POV

Koushi sat in the far end of a classroom as the sun set, the small sobs fell from his lips from the rejection of before, the words that came after ,the hole widened in his heart from every word that was said. Before a teacher could ask him to leave he exited the schools grounds, and headed away to his house. 

Koushi stood at the door to his house, his hand hesitant at the door handle. It was a classic family home, small pink and orange flowers filled the garden beds, with two stories and curtains covering the inside. A dark-grey haired man walked out the front door, "There you are Koushi" with a small smile on his face. He patted his sons back as he walked him inside. With a click of the door the younger male was thrown across the room and slid down the wall. A foot connected with his stomach, the older male grabbed the others collar pulled him up to look at him in the eye.  "Worthless Piece Of Crud" the deep voice rang out across the empty house, and he left Koushi be for the rest of the night for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oikawa's POV

I woke to the multiple light grey marks on my skin...my soulmate what the hell are they doing? I wake up like this constantly and on further inspection this time there is quite a big mark on my stomach and another on my neck. Are they ok? I really want to help them...as the only way of connecting with my soulmate, I grabbed a black pen and pondered about what I should write...'are you ok?,' or 'is everything alright?' I gave up writing to them because they rarely, if ever, responded. Far as I know, something bad is happening to them. "OI CRAPPYKAWA WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO PRACTICE IF YOU TAKE FOREVER" and I decided to write a simple 'I'm always here, ya know?' and got ready for practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga's POV

As I finished cleaning the dishes I heard the dryer beep to indicate it was done, I got them out of the dryer and hung up my school uniform then got my practice stuff out. How will Daichi act after yesterday? 

As I headed to practice I made sure my arms were covered with my jacket along with a long sleeved shirt. I stopped in front of the gym...is it really fine to go in? "Hey Suga-san!" Thats- Tanaka no... "eh, is something wrong Suga?" 

"No, no, everything is fine."

"If you say so.." 

Third Person POV

Suga and Tanaka both walked into the gym to find the others doing warm ups. Daichi looked over in the direction of Suga and immediately scoffed, "Oh, so gay boy is here." everyone looked over at Daichi then towards Tanaka and Suga and back again..."Who?"

"Suga. He's The Disgusting Gay," Daichi said pointing at Suga.

"Being Gay isn't disgusting!" the small ball of sunshine looked around at the rest of the team. 

"That makes sense the other little homo tries to protect his boyfriend." someone else said 

Tsukishima spat onto Suga. "Go away you piece of trash."

They kept insulting him until he left, Hinata and Yams stood back to avoid the light being shed onto them. This happened everyday, on repeat. Go to get bullied at morning practice, school, get kicked around at afternoon practice, endure more bullying as he walked home, get beaten by his father. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Aoba Johsai.

Oikawa was getting more worried about his soulmate everyday, the bruises never fade, the scars increased, no responses back. When he walked into the club room to get changed, once he pulled his shirt of he heard gasps behind him.  "What the hell is wrong with your soulmate?" came from Matsukawa who's locker is next to Iwazumi's. 

"I don't know Mattsun, but I reallly want to find them." The top half of Oikawa was mostly covered in the grey spots that indicate  the bruises on his soulmate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tbh its kinda hard to do this to the Karasuno club when we basically all know their gay. I came up with this off a napkin after being hit by inspiration.