His Tears Fell

Suga's POV

I woke up today to find that it was in fact the day we had a practice match with Aoba Johsai, ranked in the top 4 of the prefecture. With our freak-combination we could win..though, if we lose i'll probably be the scapegoat. I don't want to leave volleyball, I love the sport and nothing can take me away from it. Even if I do leave, they'll just find another way to harass me. It doesn't matter though. The team are going to be there at a separate time from me since "we don't want homo trash on the bus with us." So I'll be slightly late for the match, but it doesn't matter I'm not playing anyways they just want me there to blame their defeat onto me. I look down at my small, quite broken, clock to see its 3:30am...so its about 7:15am. It doesn't tell the time right, but I got use to doing it in my head. 

Time Skip...when Suga arrives.

Once I reach what I believe is the gym, I hear that they've already started the game. The common shouts and squeaking of the volleyball shoes echo around the gym with the occasional thump of a volleyball. When I enter Takeda notices me walk in and sit next to him along with Ennoshita and Yamaguchi. I slapped a hand over my mouth before I could make a sound once Ennoshita stamped down on my foot. It seems I did make a noise because a spikey haired male looked over.

"Something wrong?" Takeda looked over at me

"It's nothing, I just...stubbed my toe before I came here" 

"ok.."

Daichi signals to me to 'Shut the Hell up you gay fag.' As none of the other team should be able to figure that out. As he signalled me that I looked down, after all I don't deserve to be here...

Oikawa's POV

We were slightly ahead of Karasuno by about 5 points when a small silver-haired by makes a yelp from pain. He wasn't there before...right? He was kind of thin, with a beauty mark on his face, and his silver hair he looked angelic... Before the match started up again, I noticed the captain of Karasuno signal something to the silver headed boy who looked down. Why?

Third Person's POV

In the middle of the third set, Kageyama hurt his ankle...and the only other setter was Sugawara Koushi. Once Suga took his place he noticed the handsome boy across the net from him, until he was whacked in the head by serve from his own teammate. Then when he went to block a spike Tsukkki whacked him in the air causing him to tumble to the ground. Eventually Suga figured out that Kageyama's ankle wasn't actually hurt they just wanted to torment him while they were losing to blame it on him. So soon enough when Kageyama's ankle 'suddenly got better' he was put into the game again. Once the game ended Suga gathered his things and left.

Suga's POV

I couldn't...I can't I felt the wet tears spill from my eyes. I ran around the side of the gym and sat against the wall while I had hallucinations of what happened in my life..I held my hands to my head while grasping my hair...why am I alive? I know how to relieve this pain... I know.. sharp ... sharp.. I need something sharp..

Third Person POV

Once the Seijou players finished changing they headed out of the gym, the Karasuno team had already left the school grounds. "That was a Refreshing game" Mattsun said quite plainly,

"I agree, they weren't bad or good...their kind of in the middle, their average players" Iwazumi added before he noticed Oikawa taking another selfie with the rest of the team behind him. Oikawa was then hit by a volleyball, and said "Iwa-Chan! Mea-" in the middle of his 'sentence' they heard faint sobbing in the distance.  As they turned the corner they found a small grey-haired boy basically trying to rip his hair out with one hand while the other was searching in his bag. "It's that guy...he's on Karasuno right?" Makki stated

"Yea, he's like their second setter or something" Kindaichi said as they looked back over at him. When he noticed the volleyball team he let out a surprise yelp and immediately backed away. 

"If da-aic-hi   se-nt   yo--u  st-ay  aw-ay..." he said to them in a hoarse voice.

"Daichi? As in your captain?"  Oikawa said to Suga

They noticed he was backing away from them, and soon enough he had ran away from them. Oikawa immediately dropped his stuff and ran after him, only to lose him. "What was that about?" they other third years said as they reached Oikawa, 

"I want to help him"