Sunflowers Don't Shine In The Moonlight.

Sugawara ran as fast as he could through the rain, overhanging trees and bushes that hung over the sidewalk gripped onto his clothes causing small scratches to appear on his pale skin. Despite what happened he ran wincing in pain as blood dripped from the deeper scratches, yet it was barely noticeable to him his only thought was to get away. Exhaustion made his footsteps drag and the cold made him freeze. Once he reached the station, all the trains had left. No one stood at the station except for the grey-haired boy. Koushi slid down onto the floor as he saw the last lights of the sunset fall from the sky, he realised how torn his clothes were and how fast the cold was settling in with the rain. The oranges of the sky turned dark and he fell fast asleep from exhaustion.

Time skip....

Heavy footsteps were the only thing Suga heard when he woke up. They were closing in and Suga didn't dare to open his eyes, fear and his instinctive memories of his everyday life made him crawl into a ball.

"Hey Oikawa, what's up with all those new small grey spots?" A voice said

"Those are from your soulmate right?" A Lazy voice said

"Yeah, everyday a new bunch appear on Trashykawa." a rather familiar voice said

"I'm sure that when I find them, they'll let me help them." A very, very familiar voice said

"Oikawa?" Suga said out loud when he realised who the most recent voice belonged to. Immediately the footsteps stopped, then Suga opened his eyes to see the four third-years of Aoba Johsai looking around until the pink-haired one saw Sugawara on the floor covered in dirt and dried blood. "Hey...are you ok?" he said and caused the other three to look towards Suga. Their eyes widened a what they saw, they didn't expect this on their morning jog.

"Did you sleep here?" The spiked haired one said. Suga didn't want to speak he was still quite scared of people he didn't know very well but he spoke anyways. "I...th-think s-so.."

Oikawa was by Suga's side in a moment, "You shouldn't sleep at a train station Mr Refreshing, it was raining too." Unlike the others Suga felt calm by Oikawa's Side. "I passed out..." he said softly. "Well lets get you cleaned up. You've got quite a lot of scrat—" Oikawa froze when he realised something very, very important. Suga has scratches and he has scratch marks from is soulmate... It couldn't be?

—————————

Hello

Yours Prayers Have Been Answered.

-Your Author