Holy Shit... You're Cute

A small tuff of light grey hair  poked out of the doorway to the living room where they others were situated. He then saw Hanamakki walking towards the same entrance/exit way which Suga was seated at, so it was time for a getaway. Tiptoeing as silently and swiftly as he could he went straight to the kitchen as it normally it had many places to hide in (from experience). He stashed himself into a small pantry inside the kitchen as it was closest to him, and from how close the footprints are, he doesn't have much time.

"Hey Sugawara?" Makki's voice rang out across the room, he had heard someone scuttling about around the house and since the shower was off, he'd just made an assumption. Having already been found, Suga came out of the pantry in the oversized hoodie jumper that Oikawa let him borrow.

"Holy Shit, that's hella cute" Hanamakki said once he took a look at the other male causing a heavy blush to appear on Suga's face.

"Makki! I meant it in an innocent way!" Oikawa said

"Of course you did Shittykawa." Iwazumi's voice followed

Then a few footsteps could be heard as both of said males walked into the room. Then immediately Suga was crushed by two strong arms.

"You look so cute Suga-Chan!"

"Your going to kill him if you don't let go, Crappykawa" Iwazumi said as he gave Oikawa a punch on the head.

"Sorry about these two Sugawara, their both idiotic dumbasses." Iwazumi said as he gave the grey haired male an awkward smile.

"I-It's fine..." He said back to the spikey haired boy

"Tooru! We're just going to be dropping in for an hour or so!" a feminine voice called out.