Intro

The rising sun ends the traumatizing terrors of the night. Resetting the world and all whom Roam it. But in the shadows closed behind doors there are the terrible, frightening, and broken souls that have been deemed unfit and unworthy of functioning during the day because of crimes they've committed. Left to serve there life sentences with no rights to feel the warmth from the sun they only have the moon to turn to. These cold beings live waiting for there chance to prove themselves worth of one day being able to be apart of day time society. But not all are long for a life out of the shadows. shady characters waiting around every turn to pull one over on the hopeless and unsuspecting . This is life on the dark side of the city. There are way to prove yourself worthy of becoming a day walker, they are very simple yet seemly impossible to achieve. Terms are as follows ; Turn the other cheek when wrong. Seeking revenge only leads to more pain and hardships. Keeping a thread of positive deeds. Showing love for your fellow humans. The most important and probably the hardest parts is simple " finding your way back to the light". Sounds easy enough but when your world is consumed by darkness and hardships the light may be confused with artificial glares n glitter that will only pull you deeper into a pit of sorrow and self doubt.