Chapter 3

Y/N POV

I was very silence thinking of something crazy but not that crazy , but I just wanna plan to transfer to other school but I also thinking about myself , that maybe I'll be called loser and weak if I transfer.

My thought was distracted by the sound of the door opened and saw my teacher , Ms.kim discipline teacher and she teaches us maths subject my favourite subject , she start teaching us.

*Why I'm confused ? , Her teaching skills are different than mr.chua , ughh please I don't wanna get confused right now !*

"Y/N?" Ms.kim asked me as she stood in front of my table.

"Uh? Yes teacher ?" I asked in confusion.

"What do you mean? , I asked you a question but you're not answering me."

"Uh , sorry I'll answer it-" before I could finish my sentence she just walked away and said.

"Nevermind Y/N , next time please pay attention , you're not paying attention and do you want your maths score getting worse?, You're the best student and now , you're not paying attention in maths class , and maybe you're going to repeat your attitude on other subject." She walked away leaving me speechless.

I was speechless hearing what teacher just said to me. Then someone spoke to me.

"Hey.. it's okay , this is the first day of school , maybe next time you wouldn't repeat again"

I looked at that guy who spoke to me.

"Yeah , maybe , I should pay attention"I replied and that guy just nodded.

Time skip
Lunch time~

I was putting all my things inside my backpack before going to the cafeteria .

"Umm...since were not knowing each other yet , how about I introduced myself , Hi! I'm Beomgyu! and what's your name?"

"Hi , I'm Y/N , nice to meet you" when I heard his name , I remembered that he is the one from the 5 most popular boys

He then left me when he found his friends outside the class.

/////

That's all for now , sorry if it's a short chapter cause I have a homework to do. Btw , sorry if my grammar have alot of mistakes!!😅

Thank you for reading my book!
And please vote for me!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! STAY SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD!💖💖😘

FOR THOSE ARE MUSLIMS READERS HAPPY FASTING!!💗