Chapter 10

Time skip~
Y/n POV

Lesson ends and I walked back to my apartment while I was walking , I kept thinking about Yeji and her friends , they really proof it , they weren't that bad, they are cool , and actually friendly, they told me that they always acted cold.

I remembered that today my parents are back from LA and I was happy and can't wait to come home! I was standing in front of my apartment door and I opened the door but being welcomed by dark room. I think my sister ain't home now. I walked to the kitchen and switch on the light and there stood my parents and opening their arms to give me a hug , my eyes were teary cause I miss them so much. I hug them tightly and my tears when fall to my cheeks.

"Honey , why are you crying?" My mom asked me.

"I just missed you guys so much." I was sobbing and my mom shushed me and strocked my head softly.

"We missed you guys too, we really wanna come with Nayeon that time , but our business being so busy." My mom explained.

I nodded my head and look at my mom,after that we took a sit on a dining table and eat our food. Mom told me that they will be in Seoul only for a week then they will continued with their business. I also told them about the camping trip and they agreed. My mom also told me the same about what teacher told us what to bring.

I went to my room and flopped back on my bed and started to text Yeonjun.

Y/n:
Hai Yeonjun!

Yeonjun:
Hai!!, Have you eat yet babe?

Y/n:
Yes I have my dinner with my parents.

Yeonjun:
Ouh, your parents is home, btw , what number are you for the camping trip?

Y/n:
Tell me first your number and I'll tell mine.

Yeonjun:
I got 57, so.. what's your number babe?

Y/n:
Are you kidding?

Yeonjun:
What do you mean? Ofc I'm not.

Y/n:
OMG YEONIEE! WE HAVE THE SAME NUMBER!!

Yeonjun:
Are you the one who is kidding right now?

This guy , if he's not my boyfriend , I would kill him already.

Y/n:
😒 I MEANT IT!!! WE HAVE THE SAME NUMBER YEONIE.

Yeonjun:
WTH!! YASS!!

Y/n:
Uwu someone excited.

Yeonjun:
Who's not happy? I wanted to cuddle with you.

Omg, why is my heart beat so fast? I can feel my face is red as tomato right now. Suddenly , mom came in my room without knocking , my face went pale cause I was freaking shock.

"Honey , why are your face pale? Are you sick?" Mom ask worriedly.

"Mom , you are the one who make me sick , I was shocked cause you just went in my room without knocking , please my next time knock first you know I hate it." I answered and gave Mom sweet smile.

"Okay sure dear. Btw , tomorrow dad and me are going to move to another apartment since you don't have enough bed , but tonight we will be sleeping in your sister room." Mom explained.

"Why don't you guys sleep in my bedroom?" I say , pouting my lips.

"Nope , your room is messy , and I wanted to remind you because tomorrow you will going camping and sleeping in a cabin , please behave yourself and did you pack your things already?"

"Not yet , later I will pack my things don't worry." I said while smile widely.

"Ayee , what do you mean later? It's almost midnight and tomorrow you have to wake earlier or you will be late , come on , let's pack your things together." My mom stood up and she streched her arm cause she want me to stand up from my bed and I groaned and do what mom say.

I actually miss doing something together with my mom , we always do something together like baking , cooking , farming and other else.

We finished pack my things and I thanked my mom , before she leave my room , I hug her from behind and told her that I love her so much and miss her.

I jump to my bed and I text Yeonjun cause I didn't answer his text.

Yeonjun:
Who's not happy? I wanted to cuddle with you.

Y/n:
Yeah whatever , sorry for not replying , cause my mom just went in my room , and we pack my things together and she told me to sleep early cause tomorrow I'll be awake earlier , so I guess I need to obeyed what she said , and you also shud sleep too or else you'll be late!😝

Yeonjun:
Yeah.. I need to sleep , good night babe , I love you , see you in my dream can't wait to cuddle with you tomorrow. LOVE YOU BABE , LOVE YOU ALWAYS!! LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH!!💘❤️💓💕💖💗💝💞❣️💜🧡💜🖤💚💜💜🧡💜💛💜💛💜💜💛.

Y/n:
GOOD NIGHT!!! AND I WILL DREAM OF YOU!!! LOVE YOU TOO YEONIEE AND LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!! LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH YEONIEE!!💛💜💖💙💕💕💗💓💜💕💗💕💜💕💜💕💕💛💓.

After that , I set my alarm and went to sleep.

/////

Thanks for reading!!💗

Stay safe!😷