Chapter 5

Recap

I thank to him for walking me to my apartment.I wave my hand to him as I walked inside.

Present

Y/n POV

I walked inside my room and seriously,I'm really starving right now,I went to my kitchen to find any food but there is nothing in the cabinet,thank god I have much money to bought some snack at the mini market.

I went to my room and get a quick shower,after that I went to my closet to choose a simple cloth for me to wear but I can't find,I just take out my hoodie and short jean.

This is what you look like:

You bring money as much as you want,and get out of your room and locked it

When you were walking to the mini market someone called your name.

"Y/n?" That voice were very familiar and you take a look.

"Oh hey Beomgyu" You replied as you saw him approaching you.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the mini market to bought some snacks cause I am out of food"

"Aww,me too , let's walk together"

You nodded , after a few minutes you arrived at the mini market , you guys came inside by a shocking greeting.

"Hey Y/n"

"Oh hey Yeonjun!" You waved at him as he came to both of you.

"Someone look liked forgetting his own friend"Beomgyu said.

"Oh Beomgyu,I don't see you there,did you just came here?" Yeonjun ask in cold tone.

"Nope,I came along with Y/n" he replied and give Yeonjun a glare.

Yeonjun just nodded and we walk through the mini market to find some snacks that they need.

They finished paying the thing that they choose and go out from the mini market.

"Y/n do you mind me if I walked you to your apartment?" Beomgyu asked me.

"No it's okay,my apartment just few blocks away from here."

"Bu-"Beomgyu about to speak then Yeonjun cut his sentence.

"Umm Y/n,we need to go now,I have things to do with beomgyu" Yeonjun said as he bring Beomgyu go.

I waved to them and continued to walk to my apartment.

I wasn't thinking too much about Beomgyu,about he wants me to be his girlfriend but I don't really attached to him,cause I just love him as a friend,but I'm in love with choi Yeonjun.